a CoNfUsIoN sO tHiCk YoU fOrGeT fOrGeTtInG

(This story takes place AFTER episode 23.5) Warning: This story contains descriptive gore and lots of negative mental states and thoughts. If you are sensitive to anything listed above, I advise you click off. This story is not for the faint of heart. (Credits to MrCreepyPasta for the original video. LINK: https://youtu.be/dQhUxAFgh8Y?si=djv0rfajOHDSgIrn) (THIS IS NOT CANON!)

Not too far from where the incident occurred, lied the allies.

They were planning they're next attack, which was probably for the 6th time. It should've been how the attacks were the last 5 times. As they were discussing, a sound of screaming was heard, not a joyful scream, not a happy scream, but rather a scream of pain and suffering. That scream, shouldn't have been heard. The last time the countries had heard a scream so unimaginably painful like that was back when the wars were happening. The screams didn't stop for a while. It lasted a good 2 minutes before quieting down. Then a death threatening silence filled the air. An uncomfortable silence where the pain and confusion were left to simmer.

"What in the bloody hell was that...?" England asked. He looked mortified, he was never the one to like screaming. Especially screaming that threatened a life-form. No one could make fun of the words he said, or even as simple as his strong accent. You could see the fear in his eyes, lighted up by the illumination of the campfire, a burning thought that threatened his emotions greatly. "It sounded like Italy, no?" France questioned, he didn't seem to freaked out yet. "Dudes, why don't we just check it out? It's **Italy.** He screams like that all the time, and since you dudes are SO freaked out let's just go look. We have each-other's backs so we'll be fine. Kay?" America spoke as he seemed uninterested in their fear, most likely not realizing the true depths of those wretched screams.

The group traveled the mountain, with the only comfort being the sounds of their footsteps and voices. Nature enveloped the forest, animals chirped, predators lurked. Soon a new sound came into earshot, a sound not really known to the average man.

Crunch. Crunch.

It was faint, was it chewing, footsteps? The group wasn't sure. The crunch had a particular sound to it. One where....it didn't sound right. Normal? No.

Crunch. Crunch

As they came closer to the Axis' campsite the sound of crunching got louder. The crunching noise got more detailed as the earshot lessened. It was meat, but it wasn't a normal sounding meat. It had a thick crunch before a noise of ripping, chewing and swallowing. No decent person would've eaten like that unless they were very hungry. Starving even. Russia was quiet like usual, the group approached the campfire light, it's climax waiting to be discovered. Sounds of gentle cutting was heard, a samurai's sword. Finally they'd gotten to their attack point where'd they'd attack the Axis the next morning. First it was France, his eyes widened, his eyes dilated. Not in the sense of arousal, not in the sense of his death. The rest followed, besides America. He got nervous, he didn't want to look. The others had horrifying reactions. As if all the trauma, and PTSD these countries had endured from all these years flooded into them. "G-guys, m-m-man up! I'm sure it's not that bad!" America said unsurely, his hands shook not ready to turn around to face the scene. He finally had seen enough, he'd decide to turn around.

He collapsed, hitting his head hard onto the ground. It felt like wires stabbed into him, why? He didn't know. Maybe his body wasn't ready to process the scene in front of him. And when it did, it broke down. His mind spiraled, colors flashed into his vision, he felt as if his fingers were getting severed one by one. He wanted to wake up. Wake up from this dream. But he couldn't. This is the reality. NO! He couldn't let this happen, there was a bigger problem at hand. Even if it was mortifying. Something grabbed his body, and the reality he was seeing at the moment wasn't real. Something grabbed his hand, another hand. He was violently yanked down into the abyss of his own mind before everywhere around him began to flash violently with colors. Suddenly someone whispered into his ear.

"This wasn't supposed to happen."