BR Galactic: Prologue.

This story is set in a fictional reality that resembles our own, although there are a few key changes.

Humanity is constricted into a pyramid scheme. Most civilians are forced into the working class. Though this may sound similar to slavery, every civilian is given a choice on what career path they would like to follow in 6-8 months. If they do not decide, the government decides for them. Civilian careers are not how they normally would be in our universe. Usually, a person goes through several primary jobs in their lifetime. 

Civilian life is basic, repetitive, and predictable. Most public buildings, workplaces, and civilian vehicles haven't improved. They've remained the same since they were constructed and will always remain in their current status. All advanced buildings and vehicles are kept out of reach of the public.

With this more solid foundation for society, science, and technology have reached an unbelievable level of advancement, such as the invention of Dimensional Transportation. However, it has been confined to one portal located at the edge of an undisclosed city. Unfortunately, this secretive portal opened a threat with unimaginable power.

The portal led to an alternate reality 700 years ahead of the current universe. Civil war had broken out. Weapons were unbelievably destructive and powerful. Factions had emerged between the once stable world.

One of these factions was named "Umbreon"; this faction controlled the United Brick States (where this story will begin). The portal opened outside of their forward operating base. Unfortunately, The Umbreon Military retrieved the portal's location data and opened it on their MFT (Military Force Transportation) Portal. They then destroyed the portal in hopes that it would cut what they believed to be an incoming enemy force off. Umbreon did find it unusual that the destination was in their exact location 700 years ago, but they believed that their enemy was attempting to "Time Flank" them, or that their equipment was faulty. Umbreon sent an invasion army and space fleet through their MFT portal, however, it has not arrived yet, and the vast population of the present world has no idea what's heading their way.

This story follows two characters, Bob and Robert in their long journey to save the world.

Bob and Robert are siblings. They decided to live with each other temporarily after they served in the Brick Rigs Armed Forces during the Desertan War. They are both highly decorated veterans.

Now that the war is over, they have to decide what they are going to with their life.

END OF PROLOUGE!