The Sports Festival Part 1

Y/N POV

As we line up for the start of the first game, I stay in the back to make sure everyone gets a chance to exceed today. I looked towards the front of the crowd of students to find my classmates, who are all ready to start. Right in front of the starting line is an alley that leads outside of the stadium. As I finish stretching, the lights start blinking to indicate the start of the race. As the lights all turn off Mrs. Midnight yells.

"BEGIN!!"

Soon the competitors rush for the tight alleyway, with me behind the wild mob. As we continued moving forward, the size of the alley was getting tighter causing a major roadblock. I take a deep breath and charge up some hamon to transfer to my legs and jump as high as I can to the side wall. I cling to the wall using the hamon I have left from the jump to my fingertips to stick. As soon as I hit the wall, major frost and ice started spreading throughout the alley and expelling onto the race track. Todoroki leads the race as he sprints away, hearing many students complain from his cheap move, freezing people's feet onto the ground.

As I clear the trapped students and start running towards Todoroki, I turn back to see Aoyama, Kirishima, Momo, and Bakugo breaking free and catching up, each using their quirks to escape the ice and speed up towards us. After them, Ojiro avoids the ice and leaps often to avoid getting stuck as Tokoyami does the same. Mina uses her acid to skate across the ice. Mineta somehow gains a brain cell, using his balls to bounce across the Ice.

"You think you're so cool, but I've outsmarted you! HA! How pathetic Todoroki." Mineta mocks Todoroki as he falls towards him. "EAT THIS! My special attack." He grabs a ball from his head and tries to throw it at Todoroki, but it's stopped by a giant metal claw. Mineta gets launched and as he hits the ground he starts rolling towards a wall and crashes into it.

As the students reach the first challenge, they're stunned by the massive robots blocking their way.

"Wait, are those the 0-pointers from the practice test?!" Kaminari yells out

"Where does the school get the funding for these?" Momo questions as she watches the robots march closer.

As one rushes towards the student, it gets covered in ice and crystallizes. As students realize they should take this time to get through, the robot starts to crumble and fall causing a giant dust cloud to appear. As the dust clears the zero pointers were cleared out, but were replaced by 1, 2, and 3 pointer robots.

"Hey! There's someone trapped underneath that robot!" one student yells out

"You think we should try and help them?" another student ask in the back of the group

"Are people seriously gonna die here?!" One students starts to panic

Suddenly loud banging sounds start as the robot in front of the crowd of students starts shaking. Soon the side of the robot facing the sky explodes open as a student jumps out of it.

"I'M ALIVE!!!!!" Kirishima yells out with both arms held high in the air. Right after Kirishima freed himself another explosion happens right next to him as another student jumps out from the robot.

"Class 1-A is really full of jerks! I'll smash that ice guy when I get my hands on him." A student with a metal quirk yells

"Woooooooo! Tetsutetsu from Class 1-B was also stuck underneath! What are the odds?" Present Mic announces for the crowd.

Kirishima starts sprinting up the robot as the Tetsutetsu follows, he screams "Our Quirks are the complete same, I'm already having a hard time standing out!" he continues sprinting while a tear falls.

"Wait up you little shit!" Tetsutetsu screams chasing after kirishima

As everyone watches the mobility quirk users fly around and above the robots, I charge some hamon energy into my legs to jump onto the broken robot to climb through. Another robot notices me and throws a punch. I react fast enough to jump high enough to avoid the impact and land on the new robot's arm. I start sprinting for its head and charge hamon into my fist. I punch the robot in the side of the head, causing it to glitch out due to the excess energy running through its system. using this opportunity, I jump off its shoulder and land back on the ground. Without any more robots in front of me, I start sprinting for the next obstacle.