Chapter Five

The next morning I woke up to my alarm and when I got out of bed I went and got a shower and then I put on some eyeshadow and concealer then I put on a green Sun dress with silver flats and then I put on my jean jacket after that I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair then I put my hair in a pony tail then I went downstairs and got a bowl of fruit and then I watched TV for a little bit till I got a text from Cameron that said Hey I am outside then I responded k be right down then I walked out the door when I got in the car I said "Hey Cameron."

Camerons P.O.V.

She got in the car looking even more beautiful than yesterday "Hey Cameron" was all she said "Huh oh sorry just......tired yeah a little tired" I said playing it cool she just smiled and then we were on our way to school.

Back to Allies P.O.V.

When we got to school I walked to my locker and was grabbing my stuff when I was done I went to find Cameron and when I found him I couldn't believe my eyes there he was kissing a blonde chick I could feel the tears coming out of my eyes and onto my cheek then when Cameron saw me his eyes widened.

Camerons P.O.V.

When I saw Allie I could see the pain in her eyes I pulled away and said "Allie please let Me exp" I was interrupted by her yelling "No I don't want to hear it You were cheating on me and I thought you loved me" then she ran away and I stood there shocked at what she had said.

Allies P.O.V.

I ran away and ran all the way home when I got there I ran up to my room and played on my bed crying then I heard a knock on the door "Who is it" I asked "Me" my aunt Jane said I got up and unlocked my door and let her in then I layed on my bed then she sat next to me "What happened Allie" she asked then I explained everything and by the time I was done I was crying again then she hugged me and told me that everything was going to be ok and said she was going to call the school and tell them why I wasn't there I said ok and then she left a little bit later I got a text from Cameron and it said please let me explain I need to talk to u please I texted back saying no I think we need to just stay away from each other so go have fun with that girl I don't care anymore then I changed into my black cheer shorts and a pink tank top then I took off my makeup and put my hair in a bun then I went downstairs and ate a bowl of fruit then I told aunt Jane night and went to my room and layed in my bed and turned off the light thinking about how bad Cameron hurt me.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey I need some ideas about this other girl like how she looks her name and her hieght if u guys have some ideas but she has to be blonde kk thanks guys.