Chapter Six

The next morning I woke up to my phone going off I just answered without looking at the ID

"Hello" I said

"I know you don't want to talk to me but I need to explain" Cameron says

I was so speechless I couldn't find anything to say but then I said "I thought I told you to leave me alone"

"I won't until you let me explain" he says

"Fine meet me at the frozen yogurt place called Sweet Frog in 15 minutes" I say then I hang up

Skip to Sweet Frog

As I was waiting I got a cup of banana fro yo with strawberries and cheese cake bites then I sat at a booth and waited for Cameron then when he came he sat in the other side and I said "So are you going to explain" he nodded and said "That girl you saw was Mia she has had a crush on me for a long time she always said we were perfect together because I was "5"5" and she was "5"2" and I was walking to class then all of a sudden she pushed me against a wall and kissed me and I have to admit I used to have a crush on her and when she kissed me that feeling came back and I kissed her back but please I need you to take me back I hate seeing you upset" when he was done he grabbed my hands and said "I love you" I just smiled and was about to tell him we could be back together but then I heard someone say "Cam there you are I have been looking for you" I looked up and saw the girl named Mia when she saw us holding hands she said "Cam are you cheating on me with your ex girlfriend" it was then that I said "You know what Cameron I am done with you completely do me a favor and loose my number and all contact with me" then I stormed out and walked home.

Camerons P.O.V.

When Allie walked out the frozen yogurt place I really wanted to run after her but I really wanted to ask Mia to be my girlfriend so I asked her to sit so we can talk she just said yes and sat down next to me and then I asked her and she said yes then I decided to change my profile picture on Facebook and Instagram to me and Miami kissing then I posted on both that I was with my new girlfriend getting fro yo then I locked my phone and talked to Miami some more.

Allies P.O.V.

When I got home I ran to my room and layed on my bed then I got a notification from Facebook and Instagram and when I saw what they said I started to cry into my pillow then I heard a knock on my door and said "Who is it" then I heard my aunt Jane say "Me can I come in" I then said yes and she came in and I explained to her about everything and then she said she was gonna order pizza and asked if I wanted some and I said yes then she left and I got on Facebook and posted Why do people have to be disappointing after I posted that I got a few people asking what was wrong and I said i was just let down today by my best friend then I locked my phone and watched the show 90210.

Camerons P.O.V.

When I was home I went to my room and played Halo until my phone went off and I unlocked it to see it was a post from Allie it said why do people have to be disappointing then I saw people ask what was wrong then her answer was I was just let down by my best friend then it hit me she meant me I let her down what if I loose her as a friend also then I messaged her and said hey I hope we can be friends then she answered I don't think that is a great idea let's just stay away from each other then I asked her is this goodbye she answered yes it is goodbye Cameron then my phone showed that she had blocked me on everything I guess this was really good bye but all that mattered know was mine and Mias relationship then I locked my phone and got in bed and fell asleep thinking about Mia.

Allies P.O.V.

After I blocked Cameron I started to cry again the truth is it killed me to say goodbye to Cameron but it was the best thing to do after I cried for a long time I turned off the TV I had already ate so I changed into shorts and a tank top then I washed my makeup off and brushed my teeth then I put my hair in a bun then I layed in bed and turned off the light and fell asleep thinking about how I no longer was friends with Cameron.