🤍First Time? Maybe.🤍

Erm what the sigma
[CW!: CRINGE!!!1! oh and also softcore smut. Yeah, good luck]
Trans!SMG3 x SMG4 :3
Click off if your uncomfy :3
Bufferrrr:

 Yeah, good luck]Trans!SMG3 x SMG4 :3Click off if your uncomfy :3Bufferrrr:

SMG4 was holding his husbands waist, humming as the former was getting done the dishes. His hands softly roamed down, just teasing the rims of his pants, but never going any farther. That was his limit. He knew 3's boundaries, and 3 knew his.

"4.." SMG3 breathed out, breaking the blue boy out of his trance.

"Hm? Yea, love?" He asked, leaning down to look at 3, his head on 3's shoulder.

"Im- okay with... You, well, going further down.." 3 muttered out, his hands scrubbing the dishes harshly. He was embarrassed, of course, never asking for anything like this before.

"Oh?" He looked up, a bit surprised by SMG3's words. "Are you... Sure? 100% sure? Sure sure? Definitely-"

"I'm sre, 4!" 3 gave an exasperated groan, rolling his red eyes before 4 kissed his neck to make him gasp.

"Mhm..." 4 hummed, his fingertips just slowly inching under 3's pants. He felt a shiver run up his hands at the cold touch of 3's untouched thighs, slowly pushing his hands down fully to freely move them around. He felt 3's undergarments, his fingers pushing it softly.

He looked into 3's eyes, feeling dirty even for just touching near there, but 3 nodded, leaning into it as he closed his eyes, letting out a soft breath.

SMG4 continued to let his fingers roam, before 3 suddenly pulled away. He immediately took his hands out, about to apologize before 3 cut him off with a harsh kiss.

"Can we continue this later...?" 3 asked, kissing his boyfriend happily.

"'Course, hun." He muttered, soon pulling away from the kiss with a soft smile.

"I'll see ya after work." He muttered, kissing his cheek before leaving. 4 smiled with a huff, his cheeks red.

He went to his bedroom to get changed into normal clothes, before seeing his hard-on from his boxers.

"Oh fuck-"

(Sorry if it isn't good, this is my first time writing smut (well, softcore smut)- if y'all have any tips or anything, pls tell me 😭)