Part. 5

*Laura's prof.*

I'm writing since a few weeks with this girl. She's sooo nice. Her name is Lia and she's 19 years old. She comes from London and has an olther brother. He's called james. Her parents are divorced and she lives with her mother Kim. We write almost every day together and I really trust her. I told her about my problems & I know she's always here for me.

That's the thing, I love the most about this fandom. You've never met a person and u only write with her since a few time but u can trust the other person 100%! Because they are the only people who understand you, the only who dont jidge you! But Lia is special in a way.. I dont know but its like I would know her... and then she's so myhstic. like there is a secret behind her. She became my twitter besite and I love her so much :D

"HIIIIIIIIII HOOONEYYYYY! HOW ARE YOU????" Yeahii a message from Lia :)

"Hii babe :D haha what drugs did you get today? ;) Im fine and you??"

"Hahah u re mean. ;) Im fine too! Babe when is ur concert again?"

"ARE U KIDDING ME?? I TELL U THAT EVERY FUCKING DAY U LITTLE PICE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!"

That's something I like about us. We say mean things to us and no1 gets offended. We know about what we shouldnt make jokes and about what we can do so none of us gets ever offended!

"Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaa ofc I know it ;) in 44 days right?"

"Hahaha yes right :D omg u dont know... i cant wait omg omg omg omg omg omg ajyjsjksmynslwodoymsmyj!"

"Hahaha i feel u honey ;) Im so happy for you :D"

"Haha thx. Today I cried again at school bc of 1D... ;P"

"Why??"

"Yeah u know, i watched the little things video from dublin and then 44 daaaaaaays!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hahaha awww u re so cute!"

"... u dont know what I would give to see them live or just speak with them and thanks them for all they did for me!"

*Harry's prof.*

"... u dont know what I would give to see them live or just speak with them and thanks them for all they did for me!"

What would I give to tell her im Harry and she's already talking to me?? I love her so much and i can't wait till the 44th day is here..!! I would like to know what we did for her... of course she tells me her problems but not all. Or I dont know, i never asked. maybe I should try...

"Honey?"

"Hmm?"

"You said they did something for u, what do u mean?"

"Ehm, are u ok? You are a Directioner hahahaha 1D never did something for u?"

Uups... no wait I know how I can get it in the right way:

"No I dont mean that. Also in ur bio, there stands 'they saved ur life'. What do u mean with that? Do u had problems?.. :/"

"Yes... ehm.. I dont wanna speak about it ;)"

"Ok.. but u know Im always here for you!"

"Tahnks.. :* im hefe for u too!"

"Thx. but i have to go now. bye honey :**"

"Bye..:D :*"

I love her so much! She is so funny and nice and i can't wait to meet her finally!! I hope she wont be angry because I lied all the time to her... I know its not really nice from me but I wanted too look if she's nice or crazy and then I want, that she loves me for ME! and not for Harry from One Direction. The boys always see what we write and they find her nice too. That's really important for me because she will be the whole time with them if she will be my girlfriend once. And I really hope so! ;)

-------------------------------------------------

Hii readers :D

Sorry for the short chapter but I just get a black out hahahah. I had a great idea then I looked at my tv and i forgot all. I know, hard life ;)) Please comment or vote. would mean the world to me! :D

love you xx