Prologue

(Song above does not belong to me)

3rd POV

On a sunny day, somewhere in Musutafu, Japan. We see what appears to be a large building with multiple notable segments, the building was surrounded by various trees and was protected by a gate. On the gateway a symbol containing two letters was present.

'U.A. COLLEGE'

(A/N: I know U

(A/N: I know U.A. is really a highschool but for the sake of the events that will be occurring in the story it will be a College instead.)

This school had cultivated multiple famous Pro Heroes we have come to know today, such as Best Jeanist, Endeavour and most importantly, Japan's Number one hero, All Might.

Outside the school a rather tall person had made his way right outside the gate. A teenage boy. The boy sported black headphones which he was currently wearing. He also wore the uniform which all of the students of U.A. wore, though the colar was visibly in a mess as well as his necktie. Upon further inspection the boy had white hair and red eyes.

(A/N: Art by me and my good friend TPJ who doesn't have an account here but he will be inking most of my art

(A/N: Art by me and my good friend TPJ who doesn't have an account here but he will be inking most of my art. So big thanks to him!)

The boy took off his headphones as he shut his eyes and took a deep breath. Then he looked up and marveled and the large building, before immediately shutting his eyes because of the light that had refracted from one of the building's glass panels directly to his left eye.

???: Shit!....Man, this place better be worth my time....

He said with a certain type of accent lased all over his words. As he continued to stare at the building for some time, a smirk was present in his face as he did so.

====================================

???: Crap.... getting lost on the first day surely wouldn't be a good look..

The boy said as he was walking the halls of the large school, the walls were painted white with the doors being brown with giant numbers and letters painted onto them to signify their class. He was almost certain he'd be late sooner or later despite arriving early