1

**
*Briannas nicknames*
Bri
Anna
an
B
*THIRD PERSON

"This is the last game of the season and the country's favorite player Brianna Auriemma hasn't played more than 5 minutes" One reporter spoke. " Fans obviously upset"

"Mrs. Auriemma please make your way to the press" Brianna heard from the behind of her , she got up smiled at the lady and made it to the room with what looked like hundreds of journalists and a big table. she was the only one they had questions for.

"Brianna, how are you feeling after this season?" Bri glared at made lady and scoffed. the room went silent.
"Ok questions for Mrs. Auriemma. Back left corner" 

"Hello Brianna."
"please just call me Bri."  She spat in a nonchalant tone.
"Sorry about that. Bri , how are you feeling because last season you were a starter and now this season you have a total of 3 minutes"

She went silent for a moment, her mind was racing with thoughts. It's crazy how less than a year ago she was the best player in almost all of the county now... shes a nobody.

"Well first i'd like to say, just because i tore my ACL and i have barely any minutes anymore dosnt make me any worse of a player. Last season i was labeled the best player in the country, at the end of the season when i tore my acl I bounced back fast, faster than most. Yet I still wasn't played this season for god knows what reason. So yeah it's been very tough, very unfortunate and i just have to live with it."

Her coach looked at her with a weird face.  Brianna knew she was being unprofessional with the way she was speaking, she didn't care anymore though. Why would she?

"Okay. Next question."

" Bri, there's lots of rumors of you going the transfer portal, is that true?"

"Yes, it's true. This team is no longer a good fit for me. i respect everyone on the team but i just can't anymore. I need people who will support me no matter what."

"Last question."

"Do you know when're your going next season? Will you r father be helping you make a decision?"

" My father and i have talked over this multiple times.  I will be going to The University of Connecticut."

The conference room bursted out it "i knew it" and "oh my god" .  Brianna stood up and looked at everyone then left the room. She made her way back to the locker room by herself as per usual. She started cleaning out her locker months ago, so all the had to take was her shoes and her bag. Bri looked around the locker room one last time, remembering the national title they celebrated in there just last season. She felt herself getting hot and teary eyed, but then she remembered the way she got treated this season. She left the locker room and made it to her dorm to call her father. But quickly made a goodbye post before calling him.

@BriAuriemma

@RoseAuriemma     Already missing you all

@RoseAuriemma
Already missing you all. My time spend here at VT has been like no other, this had been my dream school since I was little but sometimes change is good. i'd like to take a Moment to thank the dean, My teammates, My trainers, And of course coach. I couldn't have done it without any of you guys.
——————-
Comments

@User2
You were super disrespectful during your post conference....

@UCONNWBB
Glad to see you join the team! Go HUSKIES!

@Kkarnold
I'm excited!!!!

*LOAD MORE*

_____________
a

Hi!! I really hoped you liked it so far, it was very very rushed if you couldn't tell but next chapter will be better. Lmk if i would do first person or third. I think i'm gonna do first . I'm excited to see how brianna and Paige meet! Lmk if i should change brianna  to smth else bc i rlly didn't know what to name her! Ok love y'all!!