3

"Hey dad"
"Hi honey. i just saw your press after the game"
"Yeah I just wanted to tell people already, ya know?"
"Yeah. i'm glad you'll be back home in connecticut, this summer, once everyone's back that's when trainings gonna start. So just rest up"
"Okay, sounds good. Talk to you later dad."
"Bye love you!"
"love you too"

"@UCONNWBB started following you*

*@Kamoreaarnold started to follow you*

*@Nikamuhl started to follow you*

*@iceebrady started to follow you*

"@Paigebueckers started to follow you*

I quickly grabbed my phone in the middle of packing to see what the notifications were. THE PAIGE BUECKERS followed me ??? i clicked on her page and scrolled through most of the story's and posts, laughing at some of the older ones and drooling at the newer ones. In a matter of just minutes i made it down to her posts from 2014. Scrolling and laughing I double tapped on it giving it a like.

oh shit.

I quickly unliked it and threw my phone across the room. Holy fuck.

"BRI WHAT ARE YOU THROWING?" Georgia yelled from her room.

"I JUST LIKED SOMEONES POST FROM 2014" i hissed back in disbelief. i heard georgia start hysterically laughing. she done always doing to much.

I decided to just get up and finish the little packing that i had left to do. I left lots of things for my friends. I got up off of my couch and walked to my room, the emptiness of it. No posters, No clothes all over, not even a mattress anymore. I decided to get rid of it and just sleep on the couch for the next nights. Everything felt empty, and weird.

I walked back to the couch and opened one of the boxes on the coffee table. On the top was a photo of me and Georgia our first year. I looked at it deeply, my nice green eyes, long hair , long legs. Georgias Hair, and body. I was gonna miss her like hell.

Quickly I put down the photo, I couldn't look at it anymore with tearing up. I had went back on my phone even though I kept getting reminded of the stupid thing I just did.

*DM FROM PaigeBueckers*

holy fuck. i'm so so so cooked.

"stalking my page now, auriemma?

"js tryna see who my competitor is"

"Where on the same team now, what r we competing for?"

"Baby, we're competing for playing time"

_____________

"GEORGIA COME HERE RIGHT NOW" I yelled in utter disbelief.

"What bro, your so annoying sometimes i'm not gonna miss you" she said as she strutted out of her room. I shoved my phone in her face. Her jaw fell to the literal floor.

" i don't know if i should be happy or not"

"get that kitty tiger," georgia winked. "Meow"

she needs to shut up sometimes I swear.

A/N

THEY GONNA MEETY SOON THIS WAS SLAY TISHED PLS LEAVE TIPS AND LIKE THINGS H WANNA SEE 💗💗💗. I LOVE YU ALL