Beginning

A/N: hope u guys enjoy the first chapter!!

Jaeden was always a lover boy since he was 9 and everyone knew he could fall in love quickly with a girl that had an amazing personality since he didn't care for looks.

His brothers would tease him for always being the first to fall in love or for falling in love with any girl so quickly. He was somewhat embarrassed about it but he couldn't help it when a certain girl had an amazing personality that also matched his.

And once he found that girl, he fell for her hard and would do absolutely anything to get her.

Every girl Jaeden has dated in the past would treat him terribly or just use him for the popularity he had for being a YouTuber. But of course it hurt him whenever they broke up with him or when he had to because he had fallen deeply in love with them.

But they didn't care to show their love for him. When he saw girls he liked being treated badly he had no idea how guys can treat girls like them so terribly especially when they were so nice. But of course he got stuck with dating toxic girls.

And luckily he was single...but now he was in love with a beautiful 18 year old who was a literal Greek goddess and he had the chance since she was also single so he wasn't gonna take that chance for granted...

#instagram

Liked by MaxwellKnight, TheodoreKnight, and 438,756 others

JaedenKnight Can we normalize on me calling you the loml or am I gonna have to keep calling you my friend?

View all 5,637 comments

TheodoreKnight meow
User672 same Theo same😌

User194 I think forgot how to breathe

User203 whoever the caption is about is one lucky girl because I wish it was me😪
User948 ikr this girl better be worth it

ElianaKalogeras erm..mia? @DemitraKalogeras
DemitraKalogeras uhm...ok?

User828 Eli tagging mia is crazy😭

#real life

Jaeden runs into the living room where his brothers
and their dog, prince, was sitting while playing Fortnite.

"GUYS DID YOU SEE WHAT DEMITRA COMMENTED ON MY INSTAGRAM POST!!" He exclaims while waving his phone around with a little bit of a sad face but a smile because she had commented on his post but it wasn't what he really wanted to see.

"Calm down J dog it's just a comment..plus you don't even know if she even likes you." Max says to his older triplet brother and Jaeden looks at him, "I'm too cute to not like bro." He remarks to his little triplet brother.

Theo side eyes him, "calm down Romeo." *jaeden sighs, "c'mon guys I really need advice!" Max looks at him confused, "don't you have like 4 ex girlfriends?" Theo nods, "he does but they were pretty toxic to him."

"Look guys can u help me get a date with her?" Jaeden asks his brothers and then nod. "We'll try to get a collab with the sisters so you can talk to her before you start thinking about marrying her the second you see her in real life."

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THEO YOU'RE THE GREATEST BROTHER!!" Jaeden cheers.

A/N: short chapter sorry

A/N: Sorry for updating so late but I've been in a bit of a writers block and bc I'm doing a stupid puzzle for the past 3 days and I've also been busy with editing on tiktok

A/N: Sorry for updating so late but I've been in a bit of a writers block and bc I'm doing a stupid puzzle for the past 3 days and I've also been busy with editing on tiktok..yes I'm an editor but my edits are ahh..and I've been busy with a few other stuff but I'll try to update a lot.