Anushka drove along the winding road, the forest on either side dense and shadowy as the sun dipped toward the horizon. The day's events weighed heavily on her mind, and she found herself eager to get home. Suddenly, her car sputtered and jerked, the engine cutting off completely. She coasted to a stop on the side of the road, just at the edge of the forest.

She turned the key in the ignition, but the engine refused to start. "Great," she muttered, leaning back in her seat with a sigh. She glanced around, the thick trees giving the scene an eerie feeling. She reached for her phone but realized she had no signal.

As she sat there, a strange sensation washed over her. Her skin began to tingle, and she felt an odd warmth spreading through her body. Unbeknownst to her, golden snake-like patterns started to form on her arms and face, glowing softly in the dim light. "What is happening to me?" she whispered, her heart pounding with panic, unaware of the transformation.

At that moment, Virat was passing by on his motorcycle. He noticed the car on the side of the road and slowed down, recognizing the woman he had seen at the temple. As he got closer, he saw her through the windshield, her face a mix of confusion and fear.

Concerned, he parked his bike and walked over. "Hey, are you alright?" he called out, his voice breaking through her panic.

As soon as he approached, the golden patterns on her skin began to fade, retreating as if afraid of his presence. Anushka blinked, feeling the warmth dissipate and the tingling subside. She looked up at Virat, feeling a wave of relief at the sight of a familiar face.

"I... my car just stopped, and I can't get it to start again," she explained, still shaken.

Virat opened her car door, offering her a hand to help her out. "Let me take a look at it," he said, his eyes searching hers for any signs of distress. "Are you sure you're okay?"

She nodded, though her heart was still racing. "I think so. Just a little shaken up."

Virat walked around to the front of the car, popping the hood and inspecting the engine. Anushka stood by the side, still feeling uneasy but comforted by his presence.

After a few minutes, Virat looked up with a smile. "I think I found the problem. Just a loose wire. Should be good now."

He walked back to the driver's side, turning the key in the ignition. The engine roared to life, and Anushka sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much," she said, her gratitude evident in her eyes. "I don't know what I would have done without you."

Virat shrugged, a warm smile on his face. "I'm glad I was here. Do you need any more help?"

Anushka shook her head. "No, I think I'm okay now. Thank you again."

As Virat walked back to his motorcycle, he felt a strange connection to her, though he didn't know why. He watched as she drove away, feeling a sense of satisfaction in having helped her.

Anushka drove home, her mind racing with the day's strange occurrences. She didn't notice the golden patterns on her skin, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something unusual was happening to her. As she drove, she felt a strange mix of anxiety and curiosity, wondering what it all meant.

~~~~~

The night before Anushka's birthday was filled with a restless tension in the Kapoor household. Radha sat on the edge of her bed, her fingers nervously twisting a piece of fabric. She wore a deep maroon sari, her dark hair elegantly pinned up, but her usually composed demeanor was overshadowed by worry.

Raj, dressed in a crisp white kurta, approached her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Radha, you need to calm down. Tomorrow is a happy occasion."