Whats the Deal?

Hi guys I'm back, I know everyone was waiting for me to update so here I go. Let me know how I did.
RECAP: "You come back here we aren't done talking." I'll show him whose boss.

WILL POV
I walked up the steps angrily to Malik's room. I'm sick of his attitude we need to get to the bottom of this and I'm not gonna stop until I find out what's going on. "Yo Malik what's your fucking problem?! You've been dissing me lately treating me wrong and I want to know what's wrong I thought we were bros." I say in a loud tone. "I don't want to talk about this right now try me some other time now get out of my room please." He says. Oh fuck no! He not getting off that easy. "No answer my damn question! Are you mad of me and Zoe's relationship? There's nothing wrong with her she's a good girl and she's good for me." "God Will you are so clueless! She's playing you, why do you think she likes to come around you when your with your boys?! So she can get some dick from them. Let me tell you I bet all of them tapped that already she's a THOT and there's nothing you can do to change that, you can do so much better." He said, and I really had to think. I mean she does always ask me where they at when I'm not around them, but I'm not going to let him show me up! "You just mad because I got someone and you don't, hmm do I detect a little jealousy?" It got quiet for a minute then he said something "No I'm not jealous! I got somebody her name is Maya and she's a sweet down to earth girl!" He shouts at me. "You mean that girl you were talking to after school? She's a pretty thot she probably would let the whole school fuck." I said and he got mad, let him tell it.

MALIK POV
I can't believe he would say such a thing about someone he don't even know. I mean at least I know about Zoe enough to talk about her. "What did you say?! Take it back right now before I fuck you up!" "Let me see you do it then!" And with that we started fighting. I was on top of him punching him in his face and then he punched me in the stomach and got on top of me and started fucking me up. "Stop fighting guys! MOM HELP!" I hear Chris say. Mommy comes and breaks us up. "Stop it! Now I'm sick of all this shit! You guys are brothers yall argue everyday. Yall need to come together and work it out because it's getting on my nerves. You guys are going to sleep in the same room until this gets resolved! Chris your gonna sleep in Malik's room and Malik your gonna sleep with Will." She says. "Yay!! I get my own room, now could yall do me a favor and fight forever?" He says. I jump at him and he runs out the room screaming. "Why? Mom? Do I have to share a room with my second dad?" I say laughing a little. "Yes! You do so get over because this arrangement will be kind of permanent, bye yall." My mother says with a smirk and leave. Oh my fucking gosh this can't be happening right now. I slowly turn my head to see a smiling Will staring at me and he says "You sleeping at the bottom we will talk more tomorrow good night." He says in a sleepy voice and doses off. Oh lord Jesus please give me strength.

AT SCHOOL MALIK POV
I was in math class with Mick, Nick, and Maya. I was sitting there going on and on about sharing a room with Will, yes it's a big deal but know one really sees it the way I see it. "I don't see the problem sweetheart, I mean it's your brother you guys fight all the time. Sharing the room might bring you closer together." Maya says but she really doesn't know the full story so I'll let her slide. "Uhm sugar it's more to the story then Will acting like a dad. Why don't you go over there to the teacher and see if you can get some extra credit work or something?" Mickey says, she is so mean. "Ok come on Nick let's go see it we can get some extra work." Maya says walking away. "I don't like work but for you...sure bye yall." Nick says right behind Maya. He better slow his role, she's mine...well I mean not yet but I'm working on it. "Look Mal, I think what your mom did is right I mean it gives you guys the chance to bond more and get to know each other." Mick says. "Yeah but that's the thing he just doesn't understand-" Mick cuts me off by saying. "Well make him understand by sharing your feelings with him." "But I think I'm more into Maya more than Will I mean I think me and her will make more sense." "Listen it's up to you babe but just know I got your back on what ever decision you make." She says and that's why I love Mick. She is always the person I got to for advice, she made my decision a lot easier. "Thanks Mickey I love you." I say. "I love you to Milky." We hug for a couple of minutes. "Hey guys I got the work from the teacher lets do this shit." Maya says. "Ugh! Work!" Me, Nick, and Mick say in unison and laugh.

AFTER SCHOOL MALIK POV
I decided to chill at Mick's house for a few then go back home. I'm trying to avoid Will as much as possible. I walked home greeted my mother and Chris and my little baby brother Charlie. As I walked upstairs to Will and I's room I hear giggling and and groaning from Will. 'Damn he sounds sexy when he groans' I say to myself getting a little horny. I shake it off and bust into the room and I see the covers up with Will's head above and Zoe's hands on his abs (picture up top). "Hey little bro how's it going?" Will says. I stay silent but giving a evil glare to both of them. "Oh babe I think I better go." That bitch says "Yeah I think you should to getcho ass out lets go hurry up hurry up!" I say while pushing her out and shutting the door. i turn around to see Will dying laughing. "It's not funny!" I say looking mad. "Awh baby bro don't be sad we was just chilling." "Yeah chill with her hand on your abs." I say sitting on the edge of the bed. "Awh you want a feel to?" he says and he takes my hand and puts it on his abs. I start laughing but then... Something came over me. He let go of my hand and I started to caress his abs in a slow manner I turn to look at him seeing his head tilted up and then I get closer and closer to him on the bed. We look into each other's eyes and the he pushes me on the bed while he's on top of me. We are centimeters and centimeters away from kissing until "Wait wait! Stop, we can't be doing this I'm-im sorry but I-I-I gotta go." I say running out the room and sliding down the door. 'What have I done?' I think to myself.

How was that? It took me forever to make this chapter and I was thinking about giving up but something kept me going. What did you think about this chapter? It got really juicy lol. Comment and let me know how you like it and tell me what you think will happen next. Please keep voting for this book and stay tuned for part 4.