⤑ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁵

She didn't know anything about them except their nicknames, Vee and Koo

She didn't know anything about them except their nicknames, Vee and Koo...So she chose to stay silent and not tell anyone what she faced last night... She wanted to consider it a nightmare...

Jimin understands that she doesn't want to tell him but he's sure something happened to her. However, he doesn't force her to talk about it and gives her time. They reach Seoul Hospital and step out of their car and walking inside the hospital.

This duo looks so adorable together. They have the same personality decent and elegant.... polite to their patients and rude to rude and annoying people. They have slightly the same height as well and their bond is strong.

Every patient and person working in the hospital wants them to be a couple but they are just best friends. Alara doesn't want to get involved with anyone she just focuses on her studies, workshops and internship at the hospital.

Jimin harbors a secret crush on Alara but he chooses to keep it to himself. He values their friendship too much to risk complicating things. So, he continues to be the supportive friend never revealing his true feelings to her.

As they enter the surgeon ward office, surrounded by classmates and seniors everyone prepares for the upcoming surgery by donning surgical attire. Today's task is performing surgery on a man injured by gunshots. A classmate informs them and Jimin also gets ready for surgery. Their group of five students assists the seniors.

Alara stands there feeling numb at the thought of performing surgery on a gunshot victim. She recalls treating a man with gunshot wounds the previous night. Jimin notices her distant expression and walks over to her wearing his gloves, mask and surgery cap.

He gently shakes Alara and asks "Alara hey... Girl where are you lost?" Alara snaps out of her thoughts shakes her head and walks over to the table to put on her surgical gear.

Their senior doctor Dr. Daisy Hong, supervises them and if they need anything she's there to help. They all head to the surgery room.

Alara's heart is racing with fear and she rushes towards Jimin, grabbing his hand. They both wear gloves and Jimin stops, looking at her concernedly. "Are you okay?" he asks while tightening his grip on her hand.

Alara shakes her head indicating she's not okay. Jimin gently caresses her hand with his thumb and Alara speaks up "Jiminshiiii I can't do this surgery today."

Jimin pats her cheek reassuringly and says "Okay I'll handle it... Don't worry... If you feel uneasy you can leave the room alright?"

Alara nods and they both enter the room. Although they all appear confident outwardly Alara is internally terrified. That horrible last night will never leave Alara's mind no matter how hard she tries to forget but she'll never be able to truly forget.... That night haunting her now every time..

The surgical team gets ready for the procedure led by Dr. Daisy Hong their senior doctor who ensures everything is in order.

The patient, a man with a gunshot wound to his arm lies unconscious on the operating table. The team knows this surgery is critical.