⤑ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁶

Alara called a security guard and said "Burn this car away

Alara called a security guard and said "Burn this car away. I don't want to see it here tomorrow."

The security guard was shocked that she was asking for a new car to be burnt and thought "Is this girl mad or what?"

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion but didn't ask anything. He stood there tucking one hand in his pocket.

The security guard nodded and Alara looked at Taehyung. She walked and Taehyung followed behind her with one hand in his pocket and his coat draped over his injured arm.

They entered the elevator and Taehyung saw Alara sweating again. He stepped toward her and Alara looked at him, stepped back and hit the elevator wall. Taehyung asked "What's wrong? Tell me why you find someone to divert your mind from something..... Something what??? Why you told security to burn that new car?"

Alara doesn't want to tell him or maybe she wasn't able to share this trauma with him, especially since she hadn't even told her best friend Jimin that why she does things that were beyond others' understanding?

"It's none of your business Mr. Kim Taehyung... and don't ever try to ask me anything like this" Alara replied sharply. Taehyung became serious and asked "I asked you something...just tell me damnit why you fain- " He stopped while asking her why she had fainted yesterday.

Alara pushed him causing him to step back and hit the opposite wall. Alara shouted "I SAID DON'T ASK ME ANYTHING!" As Taehyung had stopped while speaking, so Alara didn't understand what he was about to say.

Taehyung sensed pain in her voice and worried that she might panic again like last night. He stepped towards her gently cupping her face with one hand and said "Baby listen calm down... Okay fine I won't ask you anything.... Just relax"

The elevator door opened and Alara hurriedly exited. Taehyung followed her and Alara stood in front of his door about to open it. Taehyung pulled her towards him and turned her face towards him he tried to distract her while asking "Are you sure you won't invite me inside?"

Alara looked at him and replied "Hundred and one percent sure."

"Think about it again. What if this busy guy can't find time like this later?" Taehyung asked tucking her hair behind her ear.

"You're mistaken if you think I'll wait for your time" she replied with a smile. Taehyung felt relieved seeing her smile.

"That was a public place but here no one will disturb us" Taehyung said while smirking... Alara pushed him away and Taehyung let her go. She said "You are the cheapest Taehyung"

Taehyung burst into laughter and Alara smiled too. He said "Take care... See you soon after my wounds were healed..." He showed her his bandaged hand and stepped back while facing her.

Alara understood what he meant-that he might get injured again as an excuse to meet her. She walked towards him and he stopped when he saw her approaching.