Drastic Times Call For Drastic Measures

(No POV)

Pixie Hollow is a land of magic where the fairies live and work to change the seasons while also working miracles. Truly a magical place... It's just not so happy anymore. A fairy has not been born in moths before they are struggling to keep what fairies they have alive from what the Pixie Dust Tree is providing now which is very little. Forcing them to use blue Pixie Dust to make more just to keep up with the demand... for life support. All the females were able to fly but felt weaker than they should but most males were in infirmaries on deathbeds or being moved out to be buried by their friends. Some fairies tried to keep a positive attitude but it was hard when tears were coming out of their eyes while forcing a smile.

(Tinkerbell's POV)

I had more Pixie Dust for Bobble and Clank that I got straight from the tree and rushed back to the infirmary as fast as I could. When I made it there I went to their beds that were next to each other.

 When I made it there I went to their beds that were next to each other

Tinkerbell-Hey, I'm back. I got some Pixie Dust for you both.

Bobble-Tink, you need some too.

Tinkerbell-I got some before I left the tree. I'm fine.

He knew I was lying but I felt fine. I poured half onto him and half onto Clank.

Clank-*Cough* *cough*.

Tinkerbell-Oh, hold on.

I got a cup of water for him and helped him drink when he couldn't lift his arms or head anymore. It was breaking my heart to see them like this but there were more fairies in here that were in the same or worse state as him. Fairy Mary said the council was going to come up with something soon, so we just need to hold out.

Tinkerbell-It's going to be ok. I'm sure they will come up with something by tomorrow, guys. I promise.

Clank-I feel as fit as a-. *cough* *gag*

Tinkerbell-Don't talk. Save your strength... It's just a little longer. I have inventions for you to see when you two get out.

Bobble-That sounds... *whisper*

I was waiting for him to finish but when he didn't I turned to Bobble in a panic to see his eyes still open but one of the water drops popped with no reaction from him.

Tinkerbell-Bobble?... Bobble?!... NURSE!!!

They rushed over here to help him and I had to back up for them to do their job. He didn't show signs of what happened to Clank and was before... Please, not them. I couldn't stay in here and see him like that and Clank staring off into space. I cried outside and waited until I could go back in but then someone landed next to me. They pulled me into a hug.

 They pulled me into a hug