Prisoners

((Y/N)'s POV)

I just woke up and yawned only for a spoon of oatmeal to be slipped in my mouth by Fawn. I didn't get a chance to completely wake up before all the girls were around me to take care of me. I was not even allowed to sit up until they helped me do that. When I was done eating Silvermist gave me bubbles to pop while the others watched on the bars. I even popped some with my tongue to make the girls laugh. I tried to get out of my bed but the girls only watched me try until someone came in and I didn't look to see who. I was covered in dust then started floating.

 I was covered in dust then started floating

(Y/N)-Mommy!

Mommy-Hello, my little one. Have the girls been keeping you company? ~

(Y/N)-Yes.

She had me curl up in the air before she rubbed my cheeks and stroked my head. Her humming always sounds so nice and I saw her look at me in the eye.

Mommy-Mommy heard about what you wanted from Fairy Mary. I'm sorry we can't make you smaller but I think we can make something to help you feel a little more snug at night. Tinkerbell designed it. ~

(Y/N)-Really? What is it?

Mommy-It's a surprise, but we will have another with it. For now, I think you need to get ready to go out with me for the day. Tinkers are coming to make changes and to get that bath running for you. ~

She used her Pixie Dust to undress me in the air while she talked to the girls and found me and some clothes she wanted me to wear. That's when Vidia came up to my face.

 That's when Vidia came up to my face

Vidia-It was good seeing you. I'm gonna be busy on a special job so we can see each other real soon after. Bye.

She stayed there for a moment before she stroked my cheek and then flew off to go do her special job. I rubbed my cheek and smiled.

Iridessa-Awwwww, she does love you. ~

They all helped me get dressed before I was put down and followed Mommy across Pixie Hollow and took me to my play area by the Pixie Dust tree where she kept on eye on me while working. There's even a spot I can climb into to stick my head in her room where she can pet me. When we got there I saw Nyx and a few other fairy scouts that are going to make sure I stay in the play area.