CHAPTER 10

AUTHOR

She came out of the bathroom wearing his black t-shirt and black lower. The lower get fit her because it has a thread in front. But she was feeling uncomfortable because it's her first time wearing western dress.

Murtasim was sitting on the bed waiting for her. He noticed her coming from the bathroom she was just wearing a simple outfit but for him she is an angel. She was standing near the bed looking at him asking him where to sleep with her eyes.

"Sleep on the bed." He said clearing his throat. She just nod her head and lay on the bed. He also came to the other side and close his eyes.

AFSHA

After 10 minutes I woke up I can't sleep on the bed I am not habitual of it. So I check him he was sleeping peacefully without disturbing him I lay on the floor and close my eyes for some good rest.

TIME SKIP

I wake up feeling a wait on my belly. Someone was hugging me. I rub my eyes for better view and there was a handsome face of my husband. Wait what my husband is hugging me? I look at him properly. There was a sheet under us and a blanket above us. He was hugging me like we are sleeping in a snow. 

I didn't disturb his sleep and carefully get up. I look at clock it shows 7am I wake up late. Now aunt will hit me. The first thought cross my mind and I start shivering. But thank god now I am not in there house.

Now I am with my husband. He is so sweet and gentle. He never hit me or scold me. I think he is good guy trusting him is not bad i guess. He saved me yesterday and marry me without even knowing who i am?

The memory of our marriage make heat crept on my cheeks. I should make breakfast for us he might be hungry. I went to bathroom and took a brush from cabinet. He won't scold me he himself told me to use his things and I will inform him when he will wake up.

I did my business and came out. I look at him now he was hugging the pillow. He was looking like baby.... I should not think like that. I slap myself and look at rehan he was also sleeping peacefully.

I came out of the room and look here and there. His house is very huge I think I will get lost. I start going in the direction where we came from. After descending the stairs I came in big hall. There were doors at both the side.

I went at my right hand side and there was a kitchen. I went and start looking for the things I need for breakfast. The kitchen was beautiful with everything. There was a huge fridge and everywhere is the cabinets. Why he has everything in huge size?

I check in the cabinets and fridge. But I only found some eggs, milk bottle,coffee, a packet of bread and some juices and chips. I think he doesn't usually eat at home.

I start preparing for coffee and French toast. Normal egg and bread won't look good. I was making coffee when I heard some noise behind me. "Ko-kon hai wa-ha?"
(Who is there?)

I was scared I took a knife for my safety. what if there was ghost? And a man came his shirt's button was undone. he was holding a water bottle like a weapon just like me.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" We both scream at the same time. I think the whole house can hear us." Chor,chor hai yaha bhai jaldi aaye."
(Thief thief is here brother come quickly He screamed his lungs out.

"Me-in chor na-hi hu suniye ji..... suniye."
(

I am not a thief listen dear listen)

I start calling for him I don't know someone else here.

"Nahi tum to nayi dulhan ho is Ghar ki."
(No you are new bride of this house)

He said taunting me. "What is happening here? Are you okay?" By the time he came and ask me. there were some more people behind him.

There were 2 men and 2 girls rubbing there eyes like they just woke up and maybe because of us.

He directly came towards me and ask me. "He is saying I am thief but I am not you know that right?" I don't know when but The tears were start to stream down my face.

He hugged me rubbing his hand on my back. "Yes love, I know you are not thief now stop crying. I am here na." He said
"Bhaiiii..." some one said in a weird tone.

(Bhai- elder brother)

He left me, now his back was facing me I held his arm and peak from his back. Everyone was looking at us like they saw a ghost. There eyes were wide open with there jaw touching the floor.

We hear a crying voice of a baby. Oh god I forgot about rehan he might be looking for me. "Can I go rehan might be looking for me?" I asked there permission. He nod his head and give me space to leave.

I cross them and heard his voice "not a single word guys." He said to them. I came in the room and rehan was crying there "Appi......appi...." " Rehan baby look here I am why are you crying."

(Appi- elder sister)

I took him in my arms and went inside the bathroom to clean him. After some time I came down with rehan they all were in the dinning hall. Which was adjacent to kitchen. I went there and give them a smile. Rehan was in my arms he didn't asked anything. He is sleepy that's why he didn't notice anything.

I stand beside him. "Why are you standing love? sit here" He said pointing the seat beside him. "No you all guys eat i will eat after you." I said because I was not allowed to sit with everyone at dinning table.

He glare at saying 'sit here or you won't like the consequences' with husband eyes. I sat quietly "Bhai you have a wife and a baby? you didn't even tell us what will mom and dad think? What will I say to them?"

A guy with brown hair, fair skin with a little beard said "I think he is pranking with us." This time the other one said who came in the kitchen. Why they all are sitting in front of us in a line.

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP AND LET ME SPEAK." He said pressurizing every word and for 2 minutes there was complete silence. "She is my wife, I married her today in morning and he is her baby." He said " He is not my baby he is my brother" I said

"So you're saying that you married today
With out anyone's knowing."

"It's okay guys now we can't change the past so let be go peacefully and accept her na. Look she is so cute and innocent like a baby." The girl said in front of me. Is she telling me that I am cute?

"But we don't know anything about her."said the brown hair guy. "I promise I won't trouble you and will do everything just please don't accuse me." I said I am little bit scared what if they throw me out of there house?

"No one will accuse you and you are not going anywhere from now on this is also your house. I am warning everyone in this room if someone try to play an act behind my back then I won't spare them if they are my own siblings."

He said and left the room after glaring at everyone.