i. the game begins

chapter one - pilotseason one episode one

chapter one - pilot
season one episode one

❝ why did they have to have this stupid
basketball game at midnight? some people
need to sleep. ❞

"So you guys are stole a school bus?" Maddie asked with her eyebrows furrowed, staring at the boy who flopped on her bed.

"Yes" Logan sighed making the girl laugh, "why are you so sad about it, it's not like you got suspended for it."

After a successful win, the ravens basketball team decided it would be a great idea to steal a school bus. Which led to half the team being suspended for the season and a very pissed of Whitey.

Logan decided to ignore Maddies question, instead, standing up and looking through all her things like he didn't practically live at her house.

"Anyway, where did you go after the game last night?"

"I came home and went to sleep because unlike some people, I don't want to be a criminal at the ripe age of sixteen" she smirked as she carried on looking through some of the photos she had taken recently.

Whereas her bestfriend had a love for basketball, Madeline had a love for photography. It all started when her aunt Meredith bought her a kid camera for her 6th birthday and ever since then, it was the one thing she loved in life.

Other than sleep, obviously.

"What'd your mom say about it?" She asked, "she grounded me"

Madeline spun round in her chair so that she was facing Logan, "then how are you sat in my room?"

"She said your house doesn't count" He shrugged making maddie laugh to herself, "she definitely loves me more than you."

★★★

Maddie was sat at a table in the library along side Logan, Nathan, Tim and Peyton. But the girl couldn't help but notice that Peyton had a Scott brother staring at her.

And it wasn't Nathan.

"Be careful" she whispered leaning towards Nathan, "your brothers gonna steal your girlfriend."

"Shut up" He said nudging her slightly, the strawberry blonde just laughed and went back to writing notes.

"Scott" Whitey shouted as he walked in, Nathan immediately looked up but was dismissed by his coach,  "not you, you" he said pointing to Lucas and signalling him to get up.