17 - Spotted

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

BBC (SPORTS/NORMAL) NEWS

Last night at 6:45pm the younger Williamson sister and Alessia Russo, were spotted in an Ask Italians. Both footballers are still training at St Georges Park for the Euros.... Fans and inside sources at the restaurant claim the two were dressed formally and came in Russos car, where Russo got Williamsons car door, fans say they caught them kissing and hugging before entering the Italian restaurant where they sat in the back, both looking very happy being alone together.

Fans say they all approached and asked for photos which they were more than happy to do with them, even have conversations with the fans.

One told BBC "They were so lovely. As Lila talked to me and my friend we could see how Alessia was looking at her. It was like no one else in the world existed to her, she looked utterly inlove." Another told BBC "Truly beautiful souls, always down to chat to fans which is so nice. But the way they looked at each other when either was talking was like they'd seen magic, stars or a toddler seeing how to draw hearts for the first time. Completely taken by each other. Now that is sure to raise some eyebrows."

They were later seen leaving hand in hand by employees and paparazzi and fans around the area. But neither noticed, claimed to both be smiling ear to ear, one source claims "You could hear Lila giggling as they left with Alessia. Even saying sweet words to each other as Alessia uttered the words 'I love you' to Lila."

Neither Williamson nor Russo have confirmed any rumours or speculations and fans are trying to put the mysterious puzzle pieces together.

Let's hope they take time to tell people what's going on. We will update when we know more. For now have a good day.

~~~~~~

When they're leaving paparazzi manage to get a picture or two of them kissing and holding hands on the way to Alessias car and all Lila can think is that it won't be good if they post it tomorrow

It's the next day

Lila wakes up to someone knocking on the door

Alessia: * groans and snuggles into the crook of Lilas neck*
Lila: * kisses her forehead* I've got it.

Lila gets up and opens the door

(Lila is wearing Alessias old Man United shirt with black Nike shorts)

It's Leah

Leah: What did you two last night?
Lila: Nothing, why?
Leah: Apparently to the news that's a different story.
Lila: What's happened?
Leah: Check your phone.

Lila grabs her phone and checks it

She sees the article

Lila: Shit.
Leah: Yeah. Shit.

Alessia gets up

(Alessia is wearing Lilas blue training shorts with a white Nike sports bra)

Alessia: * hugs Lila from behind* What is it?

Lila shows Alessia the news

Alessia: Fuck I'm sorry baby.
Lila: Don't be. It's not your fault.
Leah: It's both your faults. Your lucky Sarina doesn't know yet.
Lila: Leah calm down. Lessi was just being nice to me. This was no ones fault.
Leah: Lila. This is serious. You know this. You can't just walk out and about with your girlfriend when we're meant to be promoting the Euros and this team.
Lila: No fucking shit Leah. You think I don't care?! I do. I'm done being your punching bag when something goes wrong. It's not fair and I won't stand for it anymore. Now if you don't mind we're going back to bed.

Lila slams the door in Leahs face

Lila: * leans back against Alessia* I'm sorry you had to deal with that.
Alessia: * kisses her cheek* It's ok. Are you alright?
Lila: * nods no* Not really.
Alessia: Let's go back to bed. I'll give you cuddles.

They get back in bed

Lila lies ontop of Alessia

Lila: * snuggles into her chest*
Alessia: * plays with her hair* You know I'll protect you right?
Lila: * nods yes*
Alessia: Good. * kisses the top of her head* Because I always will. Forever. Even if I have to tell fucking reporters, paparazzi and fans to piss off and leave us alone.
Lila: * chuckles lightly* I'd love to see that.
Alessia: * laughs* I'm serious.
Lila: I know. * kisses her*
Alessia: * kisses back*
Lila: * breaks apart from her* I'm just sorry to the reporters and everyone else. Your not one to mess around when your angry or protective.
Alessia: That's because I'm so inlove with you.
Lila: * smiles* Me too.
Alessia: I wish we could stay like this.
Lila: We're gonna have to face the music at some point Lessi.
Alessia: I know I'm just worried.
Lila: Don't worry. * kisses her neck* We can get through this. It'll be fine.
Alessia: You don't know that.
Lila: I do.
Alessia: How?
Lila: Because I have you and you have me.
Alessia: I love you.
Lila: I love you too.
Alessia: * kisses her passionately*
Lila: * kisses back*

Eventually they get ready for the day and go downstairs

To be continued........