18 - Sorry Doesn't Always Fix Things

Eventually they get ready for the day and go downstairs

(Lila is wearing her peach Lioness training shirt with black Nike leggings with white Nike Airforces)

(Alessia is wearing her black Lioness training shirt with black Lioness training shorts and white Nike Airforces)

Alessia: Want me to sit with you?
Lila: Nah its ok. I'll sit with Es and Laur.
Alessia: * kisses her cheek* Ok. I love you.
Lila: I love you too.

Alessia joins Ella, Mary and LJ while Lila joins Lauren and Esme

Lila: Morning.
Lauren: Morning Ask Italian.
Lila: * smiles and flips her off*
Lauren: I mean couldn't Russo think of anything more subtle?
Lila: I will leave this table Laur.
Lauren: I'm kidding. Sorry.
Lila: It's fine.
Esme: Your very popular this morning. I mean fans have been posting about it.
Lila: Lovely.
Lauren: Have you spoken to Chlo yet?
Lila: No and I don't want to. Quite frankly.
Lauren: Ok. Fair. But uh.... You have incoming.

Lila turns and sees Chloe walking over

Chloe: Lils can we talk for a minute please?
Lila: Suprising. Considering you didn't want to talk last time.
Chloe: Please. It'll just be a minute.
Lila: * sighs* Fine. I'll be back girls.
Esme: Ok Lils.

Lila and Chloe go to the outdoor pitch where none other than Sarina, Leah, Millie and Lucy are waiting

Lila: What is this? A therapy session? You wouldn't talk to me so they're making us?
Sarina: Lila. Chloe asked us to help you talk. And to be honest I've noticed things that aren't like the two of you so... I came to a conclusion that you two should play one on one. Leah, Lucy and Millie are here to make sure no one gets injured.

Sarina hands the ball to Chloe

Sarina: Leah will be the referee. I expect you two to have sorted this out by the time I'm back. Which will be in an hour. If your still fighting then I will make it two. Understood?
Lila: Understood.

Sarina leaves

Chloe: * holds the ball out for her to take* You start?

Lila snatches it from her hands aggressively, making Chloe flinch

But Lila never says a word and goes to her side

Leah: Ok. Rules are simple. No bad tackles. Protect your goals and score in the other players goal. And no aggressiveness from either of you.
Lila: Piss off Leah.
Leah: Oi. Play nice.

Some of the girls come out to watch on the sidelines with Millie and Lucy

Alessia: What are they doing?
Millie: I think they're testing themselves.
Leah: You will answer questions I ask and only me. These are questions about the both of you. Written by fans, close family and friends. And your time starts now.

Lila starts with the ball

She runs with it, closely followed by Chloe

Lila scores

Lila 1 - 0 Chloe

Leah: Ok. First question. Who hates Mushrooms?
Chloe: Lila. She always has. She finds them juicy, slimy and disgusting.
Leah: Correct. Chloe you start this time.

Chloe starts with the ball, but Lila wins it and shoots from distance

It goes wide

Leah: Who broke their arm before a match against Liverpool back when you both played for City?
Chloe: Lila. She had done a funny workout that morning, her pull up bar didn't look or feel right.
Leah: Correct. Chloe your starting again.

Chloe starts with the ball

She has a run before scoring

Lila 1 - 1 Chloe

Leah: Lila. This one's for you. What's one thing you and Chloe always did together when you first started training at City?
Lila: We always did up each others hair and tied each others laces.
Leah: And why?
Lila: Fuck knows.
Chloe: Because we just did. When we stopped it was because someone made fun of you and you had a panic attack.
Leah: Correct.
Lauren: Lila looks mad.
Leah: Lila you start with the ball this time.
Lila: Ok.

Lila starts with the ball, shooting at the goal but then Chloe shoulder barges her to try and win it and sends Lila down

Alessia is going to go on the pitch but Millie stops her

Lila gets up

Lila: Did you just do this as a way to make me feel more like shit. Because trust me its fucking working Chloe.
Chloe: I'm sorry.
Lila: * gets in her face* You say that but I don't think you mean it.

Leah gets in between them

Leah: Stop it.
Lila: Fuck you Leah. You couldn't give two shits about this unless the news wrote about it. Because you care about yourself more than me. So fuck off and leave me alone. Both of you.

Lila leaves

Alessia: Mills let me go.
Millie: Ok.

Millie let's Alessia go who follows Lila

To be continued.........