Chapter 24

Emelia had a few meetings and was occupied with preparation. Adrian had called her early in the in the morning and asked her to drop by in the evening. He informed her that Clara was away and would return the next day, so it would be the best time to discuss.

She decided to just stay over with her parents. Duncan and Abigail had already left town, but Adrian wanted to stay awhile, primarily because he wanted to do the proposal this weekend.

After completing her last meeting, she went home and grabbed some clothes. She packed up the dog's stuff and arranged everything in her car. The dogs fit in the tiny backseat of her Porsche 911.

She didn't bother changing her dress since she'd freshened up at home. She'd worn a scowl neckline halter neck black dress with gold accessories and starkly flats.

She reached the house and greeted Peter, who was waiting near her parking space. He helped unload her stuff as she walked home.

Emelia spent some time talking with her mother and munched on a divine chocolate cake Madeline had baked.

The doorbell rang in the middle, and her mother got up to see who was at the door.

Emelia could hear some noise but didn't bother with it. Her focus was on the cake. She had tied up her hair in a ponytail so that it didn't fall onto her plate. The layers in her hair made the ponytail look beautiful, as did the side bangs falling over her face.

Her father was away at work, and Adrian had gone to drop Clara off at her friend's place. He would return after an hour or so. Her mother had informed her that she would be leaving to attend a new Broadway show that her friend's son was performing at. She pouted as she realized she was alone.

Her mother returned to the kitchen with someone.

She looked up and spotted Arron dressed in a black leather jacket above a black shirt and pants.

He looked smoking hot.

She did her best to control the smile now trying to escape from her mouth. Composing herself, she said

"Hey Arron. How's it going?" and retuned to her cake.

"Hey Emelia. Adrian asked me to come over." He shrugged his shoulders with no emotion in his face.

They spoke to each other as if they hadn't been texting all day in between jobs.

But Emelia was surprised to see him here. He hadn't told her he'd be dropping by! So she continued to ignore him as he held a conversation with her mother.

After a few minutes, her mother informed Emelia and Arron that she'd be leaving for the show and apologized to them for not being able to host properly.

After that, she left. Emelia broke another piece of the glazed chocolate cake with her fork and looked up. Arron was standing across the kitchen island, watching her. Only the two of them are alone in the house. The house helped after having retired for the day.

Slowly, she lifted the fork into her mouth and licked the chocolate glaze off it.

Arron didn't move. He continued looking at her.

When she got no response from him, she got off her chair and walked out of the kitchen and towards her room.

She heard his footsteps follow her and quickened her climb.

She reached her room, and he followed her inside. The door closed, and they were now standing against it.

It took them no time to drown in kisses, both ecstatic about meeting each other.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming over?" She gasped as she kissed her on the neck.

"I wanted to surprise you," he said, smiling at her.

She wanted to rip his clothes off, but she was scared they'd be caught. Adrian could come home any minute, and she didn't want to tell him yet.

So she sighed and stopped.

"We can't," she protested as Arron's hands stroked down the side of her body and grabbed her ass.

He smiled against her lips and cursed.

Feeling defeated, he let go of her and stepped back to sit on her bed.

"Tell me, how do you manage to look stunning every time I see you?" He asked her after looking at her from head to toe. Her sun-kissed shoulders were on display in the silhouette of the dress. She moved then, and he caught a glimpse of her cleavage as the fabric on her chest shifted.

"Ah, fuck it," he said, pulling her onto the bed.

Emelia's desire for him reached its limit as she observed his eyes snake over her hungrily.

Thankfully, she had locked the door.

"Quick!!" She said as Arrons hands tugged on his pants and freed his erection. Emelia bunched up her dress and pulled down her underwear.

Arron lay back and watched as she climbed on top of him and lowered her body to envelop him in her heat.

His hands came up to her waist as she started bouncing on him. He lay there, enjoying this position, before wanting to go faster. He gripped her waist and started thrusting himself to match her pace. The sudden jolt now made Emelia moan out loud, and she felt pressure mount in her lower body.

The fear of being discovered and the thrill that came with it only seemed to heighten every sensation in her body.

After a few minutes, she came, and Arron soon followed.

She slumped on top of him, tired. And he just kissed her on the top of her head.

"We...."....huff... "I gotta move," she said, and she got up.

She went to freshen up in the attached bathroom and walked out quickly.

Arron was cleaning himself up with wet wipes placed on her bedside table. When he noticed her come out, he got up and walked inside the washroom.

"I'll be heading down," she muttered from behind the closed door. She fixed her appearance on the bedroom dressing table and was near the door when Arron walked out, now dressed normally.

She noticed some lipstick on his face and ran to fix it. As she raised her hand, he stopped her and asked her, "What happened?"

"You have lipstick on your face!" She tried to free her hand and clean it.

"I do? Okay, so wait for a few more minutes," he said, pulling her face up to kiss her.

This kiss was soft, gentle, and laced with sweetness.

Emelia felt drunk. Her mind was now completely scrambled. How could this man give her ecstasy and euphoria within an expanse of 10 minutes?

He pulled away after a minute or so and presented his face so she could clean the lipstick off his lips. She watched his face as she cleaned it and slowly mumbled

"I think I like you a lot."