Chapter 1

(Kickin pov)
4:40 AM

(?): "Hahaha, what a nerd. That's why you don't have any friends, bookworm!"
(?): "Hahaha, look, guys! He's crying!"
(?): "Hahaha, nerd, always a crybaby!"

What's that voice? It's seems familiar.. I think i've heard it before... but, when?
...
I woke up in a school hall. It's seems familiar to me, like i've been here before..
I remember it, this is my elementary school hall.

(?): "Hey nerd! Go do my work for me! Hahahaha!"
(?): "What if i don't want to? You guys bullied me like i don't have a feeling!"

Wait, that voice.. It's like.. Bubba? Is it really him? I'll go check the source of the voice.

??? Minutes later

I arrived in front of a class. The voice gets even louder from inside the class. I opened the door, revealing.. Bubba? But his kid form. What is he doing here?

(?): "Say that again, nerd!"
(Bubba?): "I don't want to! You guys bullied me and called me nerd!"

What? Who's bullying him?
I opened the door fully, revealing some group of bullies. Suddenly, one of the bully grabbed Bubba's neck and screamed in front of him.

(?): "How dare you, nerd! I'll teach you how to be a good nerd!"

Suddenly, the bully started to beat him. The other bullies joined, ganging him together.
I can't stand it, i have to save him.
I entered the classroom and started to defend Bubba.
I kicked one of the bullies, pushing him into another bully beside him.
Suddenly, the bullies disappeared, making me even more confused.
I grabbed Bubba hand and helped him to stand up.

(Bubba?): "W-who are you..?"
(Kickin?): "I'm Kickin Chicken! Sorry, i should've acted fast and helped you.. Now you have some bruises on your face.."

Wait, did i say that? How? I don't say anything right now..

(Bubba?): "It's ok, Kickin. Thanks for defending me! I can take care of these bruises."
(Kickin?): "Glad to hear that. Oh yea, i forgot to ask your name!"
(Bubba): "My name? Just call me Bubba Bubbaphant!"

I know, Bubba. Why did i said something i don't say? You can't talk in a dream, right?

(Kickin?): "Bubba? More like Bubble! Hahaha!!"
(Bubba): "Stop it, Kickin..."

Bubba's cheeks turned to the shade of bright red, he really love that name i made..

(Kickin?): "Okay okay, sorry, haha! It's so fun to tease you like this!"
(Bubba): "Yea yea, whatever. Can you accompany me to the nurse office?"
(Kickin?): "Sure, Bubble! Let's go!"
(Bubba): "Once i'm fully recovered, i'm going to slap you so hard, Kickin."

Wait, this is the moment i met Bubba for the first time.. Why did i dream about this moment again? And... What are these feelings in my chest? There's no way i like him.. Right?
Suddenly, Bubba turned to face me. What is he going to say now?