good morning, or is it?

"And I wake with your memory
...over me"

"Imagination is a gift" her mother once taught her. "And we should cherish it".

Growing up Harumi gained some pretty impressive drawing skills. Her little paintings had always been appreciated by the elders as well as her peers.

She could visualize things in detail easily. Always painting rainbows in her mind. Moving pictures. Vibrant places. Capturing the emotions.

Happiness.

Comfort.

Sadness.

Despair.

Grief.

She didn't remember when was the last time she had the pencil or some sort of crayon in the palm of her hand.

There was no need nor time for her foolish little hobby, while she worked as the Crystal King's right hand.

But the imagination never left her.

And it was playing tricks on her distressed mind.

Her eyes fluttered open slowly, looking at the bright green emeralds staring right back at her.

He smiled and lowered himself to plant a kiss on her forehead.

A tear rolled down her cheek as his strong arms embraced her firmly.

His smell hit her nostrils and her pupils widened.

This wasn't supposed to be happening.

She desperately tried to push him off, only for him to grip her wrists and pull them down gently, kissing her tears away.

She looked to the right, wincing.

She felt his warmth.

The stern look in his eyes.

His concern.

- Get away from me! - she sobbed weakly, fighting him, but the blonde wouldn't let go.

Harumi broke into a full cry. His memory haunting her endlessly every morning.

The ghost of his emotins coming back to its belonger.

And she hated it so much.

She hated him so much.

So much.

And she wished she really did mean it.

Because once he disappeared.

She missed him.