Chapter XVII: Beauty

Author POV:

A woman in a silky sky blue royal gown with a Headwear covering her hair, wandering around a market holding a basket of flowers. She had milky skin, soft hands. The word beauty was too less to describe her.

She kept walking and offering flowers to little kids who came near her. All the children were fond of her, not only for her beauty but also kindness.

She kept walking, until she bumped into someone that made her basket fall for from her hands dropping all the flowers. She said sorry staying calm without looking at the person she bumped and started picking up her flowers.

The young man who stood there looking at her, mesmerized by her beauty, just stared at her. After collecting all the flowers, she looked up.

...............

They made an eye contact. His world stopped. Those were the most beautiful eyes he had ever witnessed in his life. The woman, broke the contact and stood up to leave. She turned back, and the young man kept looking at her descending figure.

Rabia POV:

The palace has become silent these days. I rarely leave my room too. Though Zayn make approaches to me, I rarely talk to him. I have suppressed my emotions. I can't tell him the truth. I am forced not to.

I laid on my bed, feeling helpless. I stared at the ceiling without any emotions. My lifeless eyes were just like my situation. A tear fell from my eye and then I heard a knock on the door.

"Miss. Rabia, may I come in".

"Yes". I said without changing my position from the bed. The door opened, and my sight went towards the maids, who brought with them a mannequin bearing a pink wedding dress. I got up from my previous position and stared at the dress.

"Miss

"Miss. Rabia, here is you wedding dress for tonight. We have all the jewelry inside this box".

"Thankyou". And they left. I walked towards the mannequin. The dress was beautiful, but it felt the most ugliest at the moment. It was bright pink, but looked dull and gray at the moment. It looked as if it was a trap.

My wedding...................

2 days before:

I stood in the healing tent, crushing herbs until, I felt Someone's presence behind me. I was about to turn, when I felt a sword on my neck.

I smirked. Though it was a dangerous situation, but I am really good at swordfighting. I slowly kept the herbs on the table, and kept my hand on the dagger of my waistbelt.

"Quit it". My eyes widened instantly. Queen Layla? I didn't move an inch.

"Agree now. You have no choice but to marry Zaheer. If you deny again, you will taste the wrath of my sword".