MIO INIZIO

It all started on the day when I, Allen and my family were supposed to come to Nigeria cause my dad had research to carry out in Africa out of all the blissful and tropical countries he chose this one,I really don't know why but ooh well. My life in Nigeria was fun but at the same it wasn't, I was finding it hard to cope in my new environment, new people and the fact that I have to endure discrimination because I am not the same complexion as the Nigerians here by the way I am Italian. Soon we flew to Lagos, my dad Mr. Derron and my mom MRS. Ayra had a little misunderstanding and so filed for a divorce, ohhh goodness gracious that was insane, it was just a little misunderstanding about what only they know. I'm literally in grade 10 and my parents want to fucking get a divorce, hell no !!!. I told them about how I felt about their decision and they cam to a compromise that were going to go their separate ways, meaning that I had to live with one of them in their separate houses, in my head I was like what was the damn difference between the divorce and their so called compromise ohhh well there is nothing I can do literally. I suggested that they get me my own apartment cause I really didn't want to get involved in their drama, and my dad decided that I was going to live in a 2 bedroomed apartment beside his house in Magodo.

I vediamo cosa succede dopo nella mia vita..........................