Chapter 9

Alexandra then presented us with a cup of fragrant nutmeg, a thoughtful gesture that didn't go unnoticed. "Thank you, babe," Chris expressed his gratitude while accepting the gift.Although Finley declined the offer to try some, Alexandra kindly placed the cup within his reach. I couldn't resist the temptation and helped myself to a small portion, as we all indulged in sips of our favorite beverages while unwrapping our presents.

Chris looked at Alexandra with a puzzled expression. "How much nutmeg did you put in this?" he asked, his brow furrowed in confusion. Alexandra, who had been the one to prepare the dish, replied nonchalantly, "Just a pinch, why? What's wrong with it?" Chris, not convinced by her response, insisted, "Taste it." Alexandra hesitated for a moment before taking a sip of the concoction. Jennifer, who had been observing the exchange, chimed in, "I wasn't going to mention it, but there is something different about the flavor." I interjected, eager to share my opinion. "I kinda like it though, it's sweet." I state.

Alexandra turned to me, her curiosity piqued. "Well, it tasted fine earlier... Finley, how is yours?" she asked, turning her attention to our friend Finley. Finley, wearing a mischievous smile, simply nodded in response, leaving us all wondering about the secret ingredient in the nutmeg. Now that Finley, went through the shock of almost having his owners and his pet cat killed, it snapped him out of something, it actually helped him to start talking again, he was no longer a mute puppet.

'What's Finley hiding?' Alexandra whispered to me conspiratorially. As if sensing our curiosity, Finley leaned forward, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "You see, ladies, the nutmeg... it's not quite what you think." Finley spoke, his voice is quite shy.

A collective gasp filled the air as Finley revealed the enigmatic ingredient: his own sperm. Jennifer's eyes widened in disbelief. 'Finley, you... you used...' she stammered, her face turning beet red.

"Well, I noticed it made the flavor... more complex," Finley replied with a sly smirk. Chaos erupted. Alexandra, unable to contain her shock, burst into a fit of laughter. I couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of the situation.

"Finley, you are a madman!" Alexandra exclaimed, wiping tears of mirth from her eyes. "But a brilliant madman," I added, unable to resist the temptation to tease him further. "This is sicking, How can a doll even have semen..." Chris ponders, getting up. "I'm gonna go vomit" Chris announces running off to the bathroom in shame.

For the rest of the evening, we reveled in the ridiculousness of the revelation. Finley's nutmeg experiment became the stuff of legend, a story whispered with a mixture of amusement and disbelief. And though the secret of the nutmeg remained etched in our memories, Alexandra never looked at a nutmeg the same way again.