part 6 Cool

Holly POV

" Hey guys" I said nervously " Is she our new lead singer? " Ethan asked the man introduce me to them.

" Yes, she is! Anyway get to know her,show her around. Practice starts by 4pm don't be late" The man said leaving me alone with them.

" What are you doing here?" Ethan asked me
" You two know each other?" Nick asked Ethan
" Heck no! She's just some nerd,and a crazy fan" He said to Nick and the guys " Wow, a fan that's so cool" chase said " We've never really had a girl in the band before. I mean it's called a boy band" A new guy said. I think his name is Nathan but I wasn't really paying attention.

" Who cares, she's a girl" Nick said giving me a side hug

" Yeah, and with her in the band we would get more fans. Boy fans." Chase said looking at me. Why does it feel like they are using me.
Oh well,I guess this is what I signed up for

" ENOUGH!!" Ethan yelled causing everyone to stop talking. Turning towards me,he said

" I don't know what you did to be here but I'll make sure you leave" and then he walked away

Ouch.. " I don't know what that was all about but don't mind him. Let's show you around, shall we?" Nick said and I nodded.

He and chase both held my hands as we started walking. Wow! Holding hands with my favourite band. Awesome!!!

I wish it was Ethan though, he's like my favourite member in the whole band. I even learn to play the guitar and drums because I heard that Ethan knew how to play the two.

I guess he doesn't like me, because I'm a nerd but that will change soon enough. Maybe once he hear me sing . He'll be happy that I'm here

Love ya peeps , like, comment,vote and follow me
favvywise