part 4 Enough

Owen POV

" Owen you told them? " Holly said looking at me.

Why was she surprised,I always tell my dad and brothers everything that concerns her.

" He was right to tell us. Someone insulted my daughter and you didn't want him to tell us. Why didn't you tell us? " My dad said and everyone started bombarding her with questions.

" Enough" Holly yelled, going to the living room and sat down, making everyone to follow her. And she told them everything.

" I'm so sorry dear" my mother said giving her a hug. " Don't listen to them" Liam said joining in the hug.

My dad and Lucas were both shaking with anger. Liam went to the cupboard and grab something handing one to   dad.

" Hey ! Dad! Lulu!..." The name she usually call Lucas " You are not going to kill anyone, I'm alright so put the gun back in place" She Said going to hug them, calming them down. " Can't I at least threaten them a little" Lucas said " No!" Holly,  mom and I said in unison.
Last time Lucas threatened a boy that slapped Holly, he shot his leg.

"I'm fine,beside Julia and Owen made sure I was alright " Holly said making my parents to smile. " At least I can count on them to protect you." Lucas said messing with my hair and kissing Julia's forehead.

"Yeah " everyone said agreeing.

Hello peeps,sorry if it is short, I will make the next chapter long.
Like, comments,vote,and follow me please.
I'm new to this Wattpad