part 5 Audition

Holly POV

Today is the day for the audition, I still don't think  I should go but Julia and my mom kept urging me to go for it. So I will.

Right now Julia is doing my hair. Earlier this morning Julia and my mom came to my room with dresses and shoes for me to test. But I totally couldn't wear a dress.

In the end after so many argument, I decided to wear a crop-top with a Jean trouser, a mild makeup and I put my hair up into a ponytail. I also didn't wear my glasses, instead I wore contact instead.

I was to be called on next to audition and I was so nervous" don't worry about it, you'll be fine" Julia said giving me a hug " thanks..." Holly Perez old come on to the stage, Holly Perez ? " That's my cue I guess,wish me luck" I said climbing on stage.

The audition was now over and any moment from now we would all know who got the part.

" I am glad to announce to you that we found our lead singer. Holly Perez" a voice called from the speaker " oh my gawd" me and Holly said squealing.

" Alright Holly, time to meet the band" a man said and right on cue the door to a huge building opened and the boys started coming out
" This is Ethan and chase are our guitarist. Nick,here is our drummer...." I wasn't actually listening to what he said,I was just staring at Ethan.

I hope he doesn't mind that I'm here 

Should I write Ethan pov ?