| 005

CHAP: 005.
#🗯 ... SECOND YEARS

 SECOND YEARS

LOWERMOON.

"is this hoe for real..?" [name] deadpanned at the demon who was trying to outrun her. minutes before, they were grumpy she saved their 'plaything' and how they were going to make her pay for it, yet they're running away from her now?

talk about being over confident and then being a coward afterwards.

"heyyy!! running away from me after your bold statement that you were going to make me pay is being a biiiigg coward, you know! running away isn't gonna make you win!!" [name] shouts from behind, mocking it for suddenly turning into a coward.

the demon had let out a tiny squeak as she had assumed it might've been out of fear due to how instead of staying true its words and to fight her, decided to switch paths last second and ran away. she perked up when she noticed it began to slightly speed up its pace in running as it created a larger distance between the two.

but have no fear, it barely made a change. in fact, the female quickly caught up to the demon. the demon noticing this, clenches its teeth together before letting its frustration out.

"y-you will pay..! YOU WILL!"

"no thanks!" she quickly rejected the offer.

what was there to even pay for? to pay it with her money? hell no. they can get money themselves by getting a job.

the demon growled before it had let out a horrifyingly loud screech as it had suddenly turned around to face the hashira, unleashing a seemingly huge gush of wind. although, there was more to the gush of wind. in fact, hidden inside the gust of wind, there were large invisible hands.

pausing, the [name] recalled those were the very same hands who slammed the teenage boy previously not too long ago. but because the male couldn't see it, he ended up getting jumped by the very large hands in result.

there was no way to see it if you were a casual human being. you need to have strengthened senses which usually comes in the process when training to be a demon slayer.

easily dodging the large hands that came towards her way, she used it to her advantage and jumped onto each arm, going closer towards the demon who only grew terrified at the sight of the [h/c]ette's figure approaching them at a rather fast pace.

"no, this can't be possible, no.. no.. NO NO NO!"

"oh? that's just too bad." [name] mutters one of her breathing forms, easily slicing its head off with ease just as if it was like a smooth piece of butter being spread onto bread. gently landing behind the demon who had begun to crumble away, she opens her mouth.

"better luck next time maybe? or not, your stubbornness was really stupid." she pauses for a slight second before she continues, turning to face the crumbling away pieces of the demon. "you even dared to threaten me, despite knowing my position as a hashira. i think you knew you didn't stand a chance, no? that's why you ran away in the end, right? but thinking you ever had a chance to make me 'pay'.. you just might be more than just stupid." she snickers, insulting the demon further. [name] was more happy than glad to spew out insulting words towards the demon as it would be the last thing they would hear before disappearing for good.