Change of destiny

Your family has been part of the Lin Kuei for several generations. So you grew up with Bi Han and Kuai Liang. You are close friends, especially with Kuai Liang. You have the power to heal. You get that from your dad. One day the Grandmaster introduced a new member Lin Kuei and son. It's a boy named Tomas Vrbada, sadly his family was cruelly killed by the clan and to redeem themselves adopted him. You walk towards Tomas with a sweet smile:

''Hi Tomas my name is Y/N. I'm so sorry about what happened to your family. I would be really happy to play with you. I'm happy to meet you''. Tomas smiles at you shyly.

--Hi Y/N. Thanks. And I too am happy to meet you--. And since that day you have become best friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The years have passed. You have becomes adults. You have become an expert in the use of daggers and knives. Your Lin Kuei outfit is like that of the three brothers, but in red and black with a mask like Scorpion mask in MK2 in red. You're on a mission for with the three for Liu Kang. You must capture Shang Tsung before he activates these soul stealers. Bi Han just knocked out Nitara when you finished helping Tomas climb the wall.

''Are you ok Smoke? Luckily you had your karambit to keep you from falling to your death'' you tell him, helping him stand up.

--I'm fine Y/N--. You join Bi Han.

-Are all three of you unharmed?- he said looking at the three of you.

-We are, brother- said Scorpion while you nooded.

-Good. After our years of idleness, it pleases me to again face combat- said Sub Zero.

''I will be pleased when we complete our mission Sub Zero'' you said while walking. Scorpion agree with you.

The three of you run to hide behinde a wall, with Bi Han using his ice power to slide. You walk quietly towards the soul stealers. Bi Han touches one when you hear a man's voice: 

-Be careful with what you're handing-. You turned aroud and walked quietly, low.

-We have no time for mistakes-. You see an all-white man with black and red symbols bald, his back to you, watching womens wearing the same outfits and masks and carrying stuff.

-Continue working. I must oversee production of the remaining basins-. As Quan Chi enters the big temple, Bi Han kills a guard from behind with ice.

--That's Quan Chi. The other sorcerer Liu Kang described--.

-Kuai Liang and I will capture him. You and Y/N stay here. Do not let them activate the soul stealers-.

''Understood'' you nod.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''It's getting long, I hope they are well''.

--Don't worry Y/N, you know them, they're excellent fighters. I'm sure they're fine--.

''You're right Smoke, I should...''. You hear screaming in the distance and someone running. You and Tomas stand on your guard when you see Scorpion. You join him.

--What happened?--.

''Where's Bi Han?''.

-He's betrayed us. We're all in imminent danger-. Scorpion explain what happened.

--Letting Father die... Forsaking Eartrealm?--.

''He's abandoned all reason!''.

-I knew Bi Han's frustrations ran deep. But I never thought they could inspire such madness-. You shake your head, shocked, not wanting to believe what Bi Han did.

-We can't let his corruption spread-.

--Whatever it takes, I am with you--.

''As am I''. Scorpion turns to face you and Tomas.

-Thank you. Both of you-. He puts a hand on both of you and Tomas' shoulders. It's started to snow. -We may not share blood, but we are brothers. And you Y/N are like a sister to me-. The snow cleared and Bi Han appeared.

-Do your oaths mean nothing?!-. The three of you turn around to face Bi Han. -It's your duty to obey my will!-.

''Not when it betrays Lin Kuei principles Bi Han!''.

-We won't sacrifice them to serve your ambition!- Scorpion adds. Bi Han forms an ice dagger, growling.

-I take care of him- Scorpion said, getting into a fighting stance.

 The two brothers fight, kicking and punching each other. Bi Han managed to cut Kuai Liang a little by hand. After shaking off his hand, they returned to the fight. Bi Han manages to change his dagger in his other hand without being seen and attempts to stab Kuai Liang in the face with his empty hand. Kuai Liang, on his knees, eventually noticed, but too late. Bi Han gives him a long cut on his right eye. Kuai Liang, losing his mask, screams in pain putting his hand on his eye which is leaking some kind of transparent liquid.

''--KUAI LIANG!--'' you and Tomas shouted at the same time as Kuai Liang got up, joining him.

-Stay back you two!- he said, holding out his arm preventing you from passing. -This is my fight- he said, getting up.

-End this, brother! Embrace the future- Bi Han said as he reached out his arm and closed his hand. 

-I want no part of it! You pervert all that it means to be Lin Kuei!-. And the two brothers get back into fighting position. Ultimately Kuai Liang won.

-You are my grandmaster no longer-. He remove his Lin Kuei medaillon and puts it under Bi Han's uniform.

''What are you doing?''.

--Once he's exposed, won't you be made Grandmaster?--.

-You forget Cyrax and Sektor. Their loyalty to Bi Han is absolute. They'll sooner abet his corruption than follow me-. Scorpion looked into the distance.  -We must chart a new course. One that both that honors our Father's legacy and serves Eartrealm-.

''He's not wrong, Tomas''. Scorpion stood up. 

-Help me. We can't leave him here to aid Shang Tsung-. 

As you leave, Kuai Liang carrying Bi Han on his shoulders, you hear a noise and sees that the soul stealers are on.