Wedding

Hanzo is progressing well. Soon he will be completely part of the clan. You are training with him when you see Kuai Liang and Tomas approaching you.

''Ok, that's enough for the moment''. You both bow, then Hanzo leaves.

-Hi Y/N, I hope we don't bother you-.

''Hey guys, no it's okay we were done'' you say while panting, wiping the sweat from your forehead.

-Good. I have something to ask, you and my brother-.

--We listen to you, brother--.

Kuai Liang whispers -I want to propose to Harumi and I would like you two to be there-.

--KUAI LIANG IT'S...--

''Shh Tomas!'' you tell him, giving him a little slap on his arm.

--Oops sorry-- he said quieter --It's awesome. Of course we'll be there--.

''Congratulation. I wouldn't miss it for anything''.

-Thanks. I'm going to propose to her at the river where we like to go-.

''When will you do it?''.

-Tomorrow evening-.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next evening, the four of you are having a picnic by the river. Kuai Liang told Harumi that he wanted to have a meal together outside.

-What a great day we had today. What a great idea to eat outside-.

''I agree with you Harumi''.

--Yes--.

-Are you okay Kuai Liang? I feel you nervous-. 

Kuai Liang clears his throat -I'm doing well. I know what I'm going to name our clan-.

--Oh?--.

-I will call it the Shirai Ryu, in honor of Harumi and pay respects to what I hope will be my new bride-.

Harumi turns to Kuai Liang, surprised -What?-.

-Harumi, I find you so strong, intelligent and beautiful. I love you so much, I know it's you I want to spend my life with. Do you want to become my bride?- Kuai Liang said as he handed her a ring.

-Yes!-. She trows herself into his arms, giving him lots of kisses everywhere. You and Tomas look at each other, happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the wedding day. You finish putting on your makeup. You wear a chic white and blue kimono and your hair is a long braid (sorry if you're bald 😳). Ready, you meet Tomas outside. He is your evening partner. He also wears a chic kimono, but in gray and blue. Tomas looks you up and down, speechless.

--Y/N..... you are really gorgeous. You shoud wear chic outfits more often, it really suits you--.

''Thank you Tomas'' you say, blushing. ''You too are very elegant. This outfit brings out your eyes colors''.

--Thanks--.

''And if you want me to wear this kind of outfit more often, you'll have to give me the opportunity'' you tell him, smiling. He laughs.

--Okay, I'll watch for opportunities--. He extends his arm to you. --Shall we?--.

''Yes sir'' you tell him, taking his arm.

It was a beautiful ceremony. Kuai Liang wears a long traditional white wedding outfit with a long blue coat, her hair in a bun. Harumi also wears a long traditional white wedding outfit with a big pink belt. His hair is in a bun with flowers. They got married outdoors under a Chinese arch. The weather was perfect. When they said I do and kissed, you shed a little tear of joy. Your father chuckle and your mother hands you a tissue. After the pictures, you eat the wedding meal. You sit with Tomas and the spouses, being considered in the family. You compliment the spouses, discuss, laugh. It's time for slow dance. You want to dance with Tomas, but you wonder if you should invite him. You don't have time to decide as Tomas wallks towards you, his cheecks red.

--Hi Y/N, hum, I would like to know if, hum, if you would like to dance with me?--. You're blushing.

''Y-yes. I would like to dance with you''.

He holds out a hand to you. You take it and you go to the dance floor. Still holding your hand, he puts his other hand on your hip and you dance. You find it really nice to feel his big man hands on you.

''Don't blush Y/N, don't blush''.  You look him in the eyes. His beautiful gray eyes. You could spend hours looking at them. At first, the dance is awkward, but over time you gain confidence and have fun. You're having a good evening. 

It's very late when the evening is over. When you slip under your sheets, you blush, thinking back to your first slow dance with Tomas.