Surprise

You love your life with Tomas, having him by your side. Even if it's not always rosy, you like living with him. You feel lucky to have a man like him in your life. This morning you train with Harumi.

''I feel like you're hiding something from me''.

-Oh, I don't know what you're talking about Y/N-.

''Harumi, it's obvious''. She quietly moves away from you, then fleeing.

''Harumi Shirai Liang, what are you hiding from me?''. You run after her.

Despite your efforts and doubts, she says nothing.  One day Tomas suggests that the four of us go for a walk together.

--This place is perfect for taking a break--.

You sits on rocks or tree trunks. There is a beautiful stream nearby and birds singing.

''It's lovely''.

-I agree- Harumi said.

You spend some time drinking water and chatting.

--Y/N--.

''Yes Tomas?''.

--I'm good with you--.

''Me too''.

--I'm sure I want to spend my life with you, maybe even start a family--. He kneels in front of you and takes a small box out of his pocket. You put your hands over your mouth.

--Y/N, will you marry me?--.

''Of course yes Tomas!''. 

You jump on his neck, falling to the ground, you kiss. Kuai Liang and Harumi applaud.

''Were you in on it?''.

-Yes- Harumi said -That's what I was hiding from you-.

''I understand better now''.

The wedding preparations are progressing well. One morning you vomit.

--Are you okay Y/N?--.

''Yes''.

--You've been vomiting for four mornings, maybe you should go see a doctor--.

''Yes maybe''. You have your idea of what's happening to you. It's been a month since you had your period, there are smells that you can't stand anymore and this vomiting.

--Ok I have to go, Kuai Liang need me. Love you--.

''Love you to''. You kiss and hug.

When Tomas leaves , you go to see your mother. You knock on his door. She opens.

-Y/N, how are you?-.

''Mom, I think I'm pregnant, can you come with me to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test?''. His eyes marvel.

-Of cours my dear-.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later you wait for Tomas to return. You are nervous. You're sitting on the couch when you hear the door open.

--Hi Y/N, I'm back--.

''Hi Tomas, I'm in the living room''. As he enters he goes to hug you, but he sees your face.

--Are you okay my angel? You look very nervous--. You take a deep breath.

''I think I'm pregnant Tomas''. His eyes widen.

--W-What? What did you just say?--.

''I think I'm pregnant''. Surpised he sits next to you.