Allies And Enemies Pt.2

"I see." Said Spider-Kid. The group had told the 4 what their mission was and what they had previously gone through.

"Can you guys help us?" Asked Ash. 

"Well, seeing as how we are also trying to find our friends and family and such, we'll tag along." 

"Seeing Vergil once already increases the chances of seeing him again." 

"Why does that matter?" Asked Maou. 

"He's my b!tch of a brother, but his portal opening makes him slightly less of a b!tch." 

"I see." 

"All right!" Interrupted Kayano, as the group looked at her. "They have pudding." 

"Really!?" Said Pan, as she rushed over to see for herself.  

"Want some?" 

"Definatly!" 

The duo ate pudding, with Nagisa and Karma laughing. 

"What's so funny?" Asked the curious Pan. 

"It's just Kayano is still the same pudding loving girl we've known." 

"Aw, Nagi-" 

"And still forever flat." 

"KARMA!" 

"Forever flat? Like a grade below you Emi?" 

"MAOU!" 

Kayano and Emi started to chase after the 3, while the rest enjoyed the show. It was a good 5 minutes before the trio were stopped and had 3 big marks on their heads. Dante decided to find pizza stuff for a meal they all could eat. Leo joined him, while the rest started to get to know each other better. Everything was fine till... 

"Get down!" Yelled Spider-Kid. 

Met with confused looks, he webbed the others up and yanked them down. A second later, a massive rock slap crashed through the room. It landed just inches away from crushing anyone. They all got up, but as soon as Spider-Kid stood, he was yanked out. Dante and Leo came rushing back with half the pizza ingredients. 

"I have you once again, Matt." Said the 12 ft Brown beast with red lines and eyes. 

"Anarchy!? I thought I killed you." 

"I was severely weakened, but Mr. Afton brought my strength back to aid in his plans." 

"And you wanted to have a reunion with me? How thoughtful, but I can't hang right now." 

"I failed in killing you the first time, but that wo-" A ki blast then hit Anarchy, loosening his grip and releasing Spider-Kid. "You little runt." 

"If she didn't do it, one of us would have." Anarchy looked at the group.

"You think you can handle me?" 

"I whooped your ass once, I think we got thins." 

"You had help and I wasn't at full power." 

"Ok an-wait what?" 

"I am the true son of Knull, and symbiote kids are-" 

"Stronger than the adults." 

"Correct."  

Each side starred at each other, waiting to see who would make the first move. Foxy pulled out a pirate gun and fired, signaling the others to strike. 

Leo, Karma, Nagisa, and Kayano were knocked away with ease, and Freddy was thrown into Mob. Ben-having transformed into the first alien-shot acidic slime as Goop. To his shock, Anarchy didn't seem to care. Goop tried to fight but was launched into the building. 

Emi and Maou launched at the 12 ft beast with their magic. They were easily handled, and then Mob chucked Freddy and a boulder at Anarchy. Using his psychic powers to hold him down, Ash and Brock used their Pokemon to attack. Anarchy managed to overpower Mob, shooting him with an eye beam, and then using tendrils to launch the Pokemon at their trainers. Pan tried to sneak attack, but was caught. 

"Hello, runt." He said, holding her. "You seem...tasty." Before he could bite down, Poison attempted a symbiote strangle. Anarchy released Pan, chucked Poison away, and was met with a few ki blasts. He knocked her away, drawing a barrage of tendrils. That was when he got shot at. 

"Maybe pick on someone your own size for once." Came Dante, drawing the Devil Sword Dante. 

"With pleasure." 

Anarchy sent out a barge of tendrils, but they were no match for Dante. In an instant, they clashed. Dante cut off Anarchy's arm, but was hit with a beam. The arm regrew and the battle continued. Dante was being overpowered and was sent a ways back. He then shoved the Devil Sword into himself, unleashing his Sin Devil Trigger. 

"Round 2." 

Before Anarchy could get close, Dante shot him with an pure demonic energy. 

"Jackpot." Dante said, as he used his demonic energy to make what was like a big bang explode solely on Anarchy. 

"Good work, he should be down for a while." Just as Spider-Kid said that, portals opened up. "Guess we should go in case he manages to get up." They all left, leaving Anarchy battered like the last time.