Mes, Myselfs, and Is

"This'll be fun to watch." Afton said. "Can't wait to see everyone's reaction to my masterpiece, afterall I purposely didn't let them meet each other the entire time for this moment." 

"Popcorn boss." Phantom Foxy handed him a Springtrap shaped popcorn bucket as to compete against the Dune and Deadpool and Wolverine ones. 

"Perfect, now time to enjoy." 

... 

Each and every Goku just started to spar with each other. It was as simple as that. 

... 

A majority of Marios acted sane, but then there were the few...weird ones. 

"Pingus." Said Mario(Smg4 og verse). 

"I've been reborn in a pure world!" (Racist Mario og verse). 

"Finally Jeffy is gone-wait, is this 1942?" Marvin said(sml og verse). 

... 

"WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THAT!?!" A multitude of Aangs asked the few live action Aangs. 

... 

All the versions of Kakina Griff aka Sister looked at each other. They all had the exact same idea. 

"Self-cest time!" 

... 

"Weird." Said Ben. 

"Yeah, it's usually meeting an older version of us." 

"I'm not used to this!" 

"No kidding." 

"Sooo, anyone got Sumo Slammers?" 

... 

"Why does she look like that?" Asked Shantae (Shantae verse 450). 

They all looked at the Mii Shantae from Smash Ultimate. 

"There there, at least she's still adorable." 

The Mii did a pout. 

... 

All Andy's decided that maybe if they all work together one of them could die. I mean Undead vs Undead has to cancel out into dead right? Didn't work, and all the Victors inside slapped their heads. 

... 

All of the Optimus Primes started giving speeches on how to escape this. 

... 

"So I know this is probably a dumb question, but do you guys have any food?" Asked Sasha (Attack on Titan verse 34,870). 

Each and every one started to pull out a couple of potatoes and cuts of meat. 

"You're, well I guess me, so I'm the best!" 

... 

The majority of the Brooklyns looked at the minority who had a missing hand. 

"How did that happen?" 

"Allosaurus and Dino Nerd being late." 

"Of course Darius has something to do with it." 

... 

All the Sonics started to race to see who was the fastest of the fastest hedgehogs. 

... 

"You still have a wand? Guess I'm the more advanced Star." 

"I also don't have a wand." 

"Samesies!" 

"Well just cuz you guys don't have wands doesn't mean anything, right wand Stars?" 

"Right!" 

"I guess." 

"Any of you guys craving Marcos Nachos?" 

"Omg YES!" 

... 

All the Gumballs were realizing just how much of assholes they are. 

... 

"...how the hell do we still have crummy lives?!" Asked Peter (Marvel-Spider-Man-verse 74,769). 

"It's like no matter where we go, we still have to deal with something bad." 

"It's a canon even all over again." Peter B Parker commented (Spider verse, verse 45). 

"Exactly." Peter B Parcker (Spider verse, verse 87).

... 

"Why do I look like that!?" Asked a number of Toy Chicas. 

"Best not to ask." Replied the other Toy Chicas (the more nsfw ones). 

... 

All the Harley Quinns were just chatting.  To them, it was very 'therapeutic'...sketchy things, leave it at that.  

... 

The Monokumas all started to reminisce on their times at Despair High. 

... 

"Wait, where is Ichigo?" 

"And Rukia." 

"And..." 

The Orihimes were mostly clueless." 

... 

"Very enjoyable, right my phantoms?" 

"Yes boss." 

"Oh?" 

"What is it?" 

"Look at the Ash Ketchum screen." The Phantoms did as they were told. "Something interesting seems to be going on in there of all places."