a hero is born (part one)!

─

"the thing you need to understand about old legends is that the stories is never finished. there may be no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey...

rising from the netherworld, the demon bull king attacked!

no one could stop him, no one could resist.

no one, except...

the legendary monkey king!

the monkey king used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. he trapped the demon bull king underneath it. the monkey king sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield...trapping the demon bull king forever.

with the battle won, the monkey king vanished, never to be seen again.

legend says the staff still likes on top of that mountain. the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction.

and with the demon bull king gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in!

a world of elegant cultures, gentle, loving people. a city brimming with five-star cuisine! and all because of...

"the monkey king!"

"argh, ha-ha-ha!! that's so good!" with a rambunctious leap, a excited bandana wearing boy grins, hands thrown joyfully in the air. previously in his grasp, a book is thrown hastily into the air onto a furry snout, to its dismay, and thrown off.

"monkey king's so cool!" the boy in question pulls a pair of sunglasses out of...nowhere before striking a 'manly' pose. "he's so strong! and handsome!!" at his gleeful poses, you can't help but giggle while a man sitting on a nearby stool chuckles.