a hero is born (part two)!

the loud eruption of two explosions booms throughout the practically near destroyed city of metropolis, the obvious causer of the destruction being the one and only demon bull king himself

the loud eruption of two explosions booms throughout the practically near destroyed city of metropolis, the obvious causer of the destruction being the one and only demon bull king himself. he crashes down as a wave of dust and debree lie in his wake, a mighty roar leaving his lips as he absorbs and sucks in more of the wreck through his armor, the invention shining a neon green as he tears easily into the ground below him with his claws.

a bright, purple hue shines from the cracks in the ground as he roars once more, his own sickening laughter echoing throughout the city towards his sadistic glee of becoming stronger..

not too far away, red son lands on one of the nearby buildings using one of his impressively designed creations. peering at the sight as he rested his arm on his kneeled knee, he grinned wickedly. "yes! with every item absorbed, my family comes one step closer to total domination!" dipping his head back down, his pupiless eyes gaze down at the destruction.

"once we get the monkey king's staff, we will be unstoppable!" arms stretched out, red son gleams evilly at the prospect, the same glint of sadistic glee in his words just like his father.

like father, like son, as one would say...

"eh, very...tight!" with a exasperated sigh, mk clenches the staff in his hands as pigsy drives haphazardly throughout the city in his food truck, the vehicle very clearly not fitted for five people. you were unfortunate enough to be squeezed between both mk and mei, the latter seeming more content at being squeezed at your side by the window than the former who was squeezed beside tang.

"pigsy, watch where you're going! you're gonna kill us!" the older man warns, eyes nervously scanning throughout the mirror in front of him. he's pushed slightly away as mk forwards his autobiography out towards the pig.

"yeah! we've got to get to flower fruit mountain without getting smushed in a car crash." mk pushes the book closer towards pigsy despite the annoyance of the driver. "all we need to do is drive through an entire ocean. simple!"

"guys!" mei suddenly interjects, her phone raised in her hand as both tang and mk turn their gaze in her direction. you were suprised that she was managed to squeeze her phone out in such a tight area, though that shock soon turns into fear as she lowers her phone for you to see first.