Chapter 3

It didn't take as long as I thought it would to get back to the hotel. Considering it was dark, I didn't know my way completely around the city yet, and I was walking. Maybe about 45 minutes, and I walked around for about two hours before I ate.

I finally stepped into the elevator and pushed the button to the third floor. The doors were almost closed but a hand appeared in the opening and the guy Nash from the restaurant stepped in. Oh god, he would be staying at the same hotel as me.

"Oh hey it's you again." He said and he chucked.

"Yup, it's me." I said blushing.

"Hey Nash who are you talk-- Oh." His friend Cameron from the restaurant stepped in and froze in place once he saw me. I waved and looked down. This was one awkward elevator ride.

"Third floor please, my lady." Nash said and pointed towards the buttons. Of course they were on the third floor.

"That's where I'm going too." I laughed. "Oh I'm Layla, by the way."

"I'm Nash Grier, and this is my best friend, the Cameron Dallas." He said as he lifted up my arm and kissed the back of my hand. Cameron didn't say a word and just gave him almost a death stare because of this. Could he be jealous? No, he couldn't be. He doesn't even know me.

"Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas, huh?" I repeated sarcastically. "Who are you guys anyways? I saw all those girls at Zio's waiting for you." I spoke directly towards Cameron because I had a strange urge to talk to him. Just him. His voice was hot too from the little I've heard of it, and I wanted to hear it again.

"We're entertainers I guess. We act, but we're pretty known on vine and YouTube." Cameron finally spoke.

"Oh that's cool, but I guess you're not that known since I've never heard of you." I smirked and they laughed. "Well since you're 'famous' aren't you supposed to be living here in LA? What are you doing in a hotel?" Maybe I was asking too many questions. I should stop. I just wanted to get to know Cameron, or both of them. I don't know. They just seem like cool guys.

Cameron spoke again, "We just got evicted from the house we'd been renting so we're staying here for a couple days until we find somewhere else to move into."

The elevator doors opened and Nash gestured for me to walk out first. "Ladies first."

"And yourself? What are you doing here?" Cameron added, as we all walked out to the main hall.

"I'm living here by myself for the summer, I need to look for an apartment here soon." I said shuffling through my purse for my room key and pulled it out. I stopped in the middle of the hallway and so did they. "Well I guess goodnight guys, I'll see you around?"

"Yeah," Cameron said. "Oh and do you by any chance have a pen I can borrow?"

"Yeah I think I actually might, hold on." I started shuffling through my purse again and dropped my key as I pulled out the pen he asked for. "Here you go." I said handing it to him.

He picked up my key from the floor and as he handed it to me he held on to my left hand and took the pen out of my other hand all in one motion. I couldn't help but giggle at how slick he was trying to be with me. Nash seemed to have the giggles too.

Cameron then started writing his number on my hand. Oh god. He's so perfect, and he's famous. But I don't care about that, I just want to get to know him better.

While he was still writing on the back of my hand I heard the sound of a picture being taken on an iPhone. Cameron and I both looked up at Nash and he had his phone out taking a picture of us trying to hold in his laugh.

"Nash!" Cameron shouted and Nash busted out laughing. He looked back at me and his cheeks flushed. He was clearly embarrassed but I didn't mind, it was cute. I blushed at the sight of him blushing too and he smiled.

He stepped back and let my hand down. "Will you text me?"

"I will."

"I'd like to maybe hang out with you soon so we can have more time to talk?"

"I'd like that." I said, because I really would like that. And I'm glad he said it first so I didn't have to. I would've, but I'd rather not. He's the guy, he should be making the moves. If there's even anything to be making moves for. yet.

"Okay then." He smiled with his perfect teeth, Goodnight beautiful."

As soon as the word 'beautiful' came out of his mouth I felt my cheeks burn and knew they had turned a bright red. He laughed and walked toward Nash, and this was where went our separate ways. I stood there for a couple seconds longer taking it all in. My first day here and I already met someone, and I was glad. This was a good start to what I knew was going to be a great summer.