Chapter Two

Gallus walked over to his desk to find a piece of paper colored pink in the shape of a heart. His eyes widened in shock. "W-what is this...? he said aloud.

   He opened the heart carefully.

   He read:

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I think Griffens are great
And I have a crush on you.

   Gallus blushed. "How? Who? When?!

   Who would right this to HIM?

   He looked over it again to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Somecreature had a crush on him!

   He thought back through the students of the school, was it one of his friends? He didn't think any of them would have a crush on him, they all just liked him as a friend.

   The only one of them he could find any higher conection to was Silverstream and he had this different feeling when he was around her but it could also be a random student that got a crush on him at one point.

   He didn't exactly know how he knew if he had a crush on someone, so it would be unlikely to feel the same about them.

   He picked up the Secret Admirer paper in his talons and thought about that for a while. He couldn't help blushing as the thought rang through his mind. He knew that his friends would be out eating soon, that could probably take his mind off of the letter.

   He ventured out of the school and into the forest. He spotted a rabbit hoping around close to the school, he hadn't hade a good chunk of meat in awhile since most other creatures at the school were herbivores.

   It kinda creeped them out at seeing a Omnivore eating a bird or a squirrel at the school.

   He couldn't resist, he took flight and swooped down to catch it as he landed. He put his kill in a paper bag, making sure the letter was safely away from the carcass.

   He joined his friends at there table. Smolder was also eating a small bit of meat.

   Silverstream blushed as he came then looked down at her fish.

   Yona shuttered as she saw the dead rabbit. "Griffons really eat meat? Ugh!"

   Gallus ignored her and started to tear at the flesh with his beak. He still was thinking of the letter. He made sure it was still safe but it was gone.

   He looked around to see it sitting at the end of someponies table. The pony looked down at it and gasped.

   Gallus froze for a moment then raced over to the letter and snatched it. "Sorry, that's mine," he said then ran back to his table. The pony looked puzzled.

   He foolishly set it on the table and went back to tearing the rabbit carcase. Oceles looked at the paper curiously. It wasn't intill Gallus tore off the last meat of the carcass did she ask about it.

   "What's this?" she asked slyly, obviously having read the paper.

   Gallus almost choked on the meat. "Nothing!" he exclaimed.

   The others got closer to see the paper. "Oooh, who's that from?" Smolder sneered.

   "I don't know!" he growled, snatching the paper away.

   His friends stared at him with snearing smiles as he started blushing. Silverstream held back. He looked from one to the other then blushed harder, it raising from the sides of his face up to his eyes.

   He groaned and growled at the same time then, firmly grabbing the letter, flew away.