#Pilot

there she goes. the latest ballerina that hit hollywood. OLIVIA ADELAIDE SCOTT. pretty killer name, right? anyways don't let the ballet and dance fool you. this girl can switch up faster than a nintendo. she is also known for her fights when you mess with those closest to her.

anyways. i was walking when i saw a food truck reminding me that i was pretty hungry and could go for a really bad burrito at the moment. i saw a black motorcycle pull up and on it was a blonde girl. at least i thought it was a girl. i knew the girl as sam from 'ICarly', my favorite web show. but i kept to myself while ordering my burrito.

"hey...aren't you sam from ICarly?" the food truck guy asked as she walked up.

"you a cop?" sam asked wearily

"no" he shortly answered.

"yeah, i'm sam," she said smiling & relieved.

"what are you doing here in LA?" he asked her.

"looking for fun," she responded before olivia saw a red-head on a pink bike ride past ringing the bell on the bike while olivia was eating her burrito.

"how are your breakfast burritos?" sam then asked.

"disgusting!"
"i'll take a jumbo!"

i laughed to myself. sam and i have a lot more in common than i thought.

i finished my burrito walking to throw away the wrapper and the 3 band-aids i found in my burrito. i saw the little red head from earlier speak into a microphone on her bike. talking about how she was going to find the boys' cat for them.

i walked back over seeing sam look over at the commotion, "you know that deranged red-headed chick?" sam asked me.

"nah, i'm assuming you don't considering you're not from here" i laughed.

she laughed with me. "i'm olivia but most everyone calls me liv." i stick my hand out for her to shake.

"sam. sam puckett." she took my hand and shook it.

"i was a big fan of icarly. mainly because of you." i said getting soft at the end

she chuckled, "you flatter me"

after a while, little red ended up in a trash can.

"what's that red-headed chick doing in a trash can?" sam asked no one in particular.

i chuckled before saying, "and why is there a battery in your burrito?" before sam tossed it to the side.

i saw the garbage truck pull up to the trash can that little red was in. i continuously tapped sam on the arm. "look! red's about to get squished in that garbage truck!"

sam and i walked out in the street while she yelled, "hey! hey, don't pick up that trash can!"

obviously the guy couldn't hear her and proceeded to pick it up.

"there's a girl in there!" i shouted.

the girl got thrown in anyway while she screamed, "ohh my goddd!"