#NewGoat

tonight, we are taking care of darby, max, and chloe. again. sam had gone to the bathroom and i had gone to cat's bedroom, leaving the kids by themselves.

we walked back in, silently, seeing them prank-calling inside out burger. we leaned on the back of the couch and shouted, "HEY!" in unison. they jumped apart, scared.

"nothing!"
"we're just kids!"
they claimed.

"were you guys making prank phone calls?" i ask them.

"yeah"
"yes"
they sadly admitted.

"without us?!" sam and i exclaimed, "ugh! move," we hopped on the couch in between them.

"we are the masters of prank phone calls," sam told them. i hummed.

"it's true. we've made so many good prank calls in this apartment already," i sighed, happily.

sam pulled out her phone, "i'll just pick a random number here," she spun the random number generator app.

"hello?" a woman answered.

"yes, would you like to purchase a pair of inflatable underpants?" i asked with a british accent.

"inflatable underpants?" she asked, confused.

"indeed! they're called...poof panties," sam spoke in the same british accent.

"we can learn so much from them!" max said to chloe. she nodded in response.

"yes. please hold, we're having trouble with our shrubbery. oh!" i spoke in the accent again before putting the call on hold.

"okay. on three, we scream as loud as we can into the phone!" sam told max, chloe, and i.

"yes!" chloe agreed.

"ready?" sam asked us with a smirk, "eh, one, eh, two," after she said that, we all screamed right into the phone. i didn't notice cat had come in until she was on the ground. "oh, no! the pizza!" we all got up and ran over to cat. sam grabbed the pizza and ran to the kitchen. i scoffed at her.

"hey, help me get her up, would you?" i ask max and chloe. she groaned and got up.

"what happened?" cat asked.

"you fainted, sweetheart," i told her.

"why?" she looked between sam and i before slapping her thigh in annoyance, "did someone scare me?"

"yeah"
"yeah"
"yep, sure did"
the kids and i spoke.

"you guys! you can't scare me! it makes me go non-concious," cat said with a pout. i shook my head at her, giggling a little. then sam's phone rang.

"hey, get my phone, will ya?" she asked cat and i.

"oh, K.K." cat grabbed it before i could, "hello?...you want what?"

the kids started giggling. cat looked around at all of us, "have any of you heard of poof panties?"

the kids tried not to laugh, sam shrugged, i sighed and tilted my head while shrugging, and even darby threw his hands up in the air.