#CurtainNotes

Episode 1: #Pilot:
Brought together by a crazy mishap in a garbage truck, Liv, Sam, and Cat become fast friends, a dynamic trio, if you will, and decide to start a babysitting service.

Episode 2: #FavoriteShow
Liv, Sam, and Cat take care of a kid who asks a lot of questions, one who always wants hugs, and one who sings all the time. The trio tries to keep their favorite show on air.

Episode 3: #NewGoat
Liv, Sam, and Cat take care of a goat and try to win over their landlord's son, who wants them evicted. Dice and Logan start managing Goomer, a dumb MMA fighter.

Episode 4: #TheBritBrats
Liv, Sam, and Cat babysit two British girls who turn out to be con artists; Sam tries to do her school community service requirement at Elderly Acres. Liv and Logan get even closer.

Episode 5: #BabysitterWar
Liv, Sam, and Cat argue over which one of them is a boy's favorite babysitter, and they start competing for his affections.

Episode 6: #GoomerSitting
Liv, Sam, and Cat take care of Goomer while Dice and Logan are away, but they mix up his medications and accidentally leave him blind before his big fight.

Episode 7: #ToddlerClimbing
A competing babysitting service publishes false and malicious comments about Liv, Sam, and Cat, prompting the girls to confront their new rivals

Episode 8: #TextingCompetion
Cat finds out Liv and Sam can both write text messages very quickly and eventually convinces them to enter a competition against a boy. Dice and Logan try to avoid old friends.

Episode 9: #RevengeOfTheBritBrats
Gwen and Ruby pretend to be friendly, but when Liv, Sam, and Cat realize the con artists are pitting them against one another, they turn the tables.

Episode 10: #KissAndTell
There's no denying that Liv and Logan have chemistry, but when they happen to kiss in front of Dice, they need to learn to keep their mouths shut. Liv doesn't want Dice to tell Sam and Cat, so she bribes him.

Episode 11: #MotorcycleMystery
Cat drinks too much of a special herbal tea meant to help her study, only to wake up later with no memories and Sam's motorcycle gone missing along with Liv's favorite diamond bracelet.

Episode 12: #MommaGoomer
Goomer's mother has no idea that her son is an MMA fighter, and Liv, Sam, and Cat try to convince her that Goomer is actually a high school teacher. Liv tries to tell Sam and Cat about her kiss with Logan.

Episode 13: #BabysittingCommercial
Liv, Sam, and Cat make a commercial featuring Dice and Logan's dog, but a family recognizes the dog and seeks local ownership, saying he was their dog first.

Episode 14: #SecretSafe
Sam opens the safe in her room and finds a tunnel leading to a secret room; Cat films herself for a day to show her future self 10 years later; Liv finally tells Sam and Cat about the kiss with Logan, she confides in them.

Episode 15: #Boyfriend
Another kiss shared between Logan and Liv leads to Logan asking Sam and Cat for help on how to ask Liv to be his girlfriend. They eventually decide on a musical number for Liv.

Episode 16: #Dollsitting
On Halloween, Liv, Sam, and Cat are hired to babysit a doll, but strange, terrifying things start to happen. Cat thinks Dice has been turned into a monkey; Liv and Logan dress up in a couples costume.

Episode 17: #OscarTheOuch
Liv, Sam, and Cat take care of an accident-prone kid named Oscar. Even though it'll be hard to keep him safe, they're determined to show Oscar a good time.

Episode 18: #Twinfection
Cat plays a prank on Liv and Sam with a pair of twins she's taking care of, so Sam and Liv use their own twins, Melanie and Sienna, to play a prank on Cat.