Chapter One: The New Normal

"Another nightmare?"

He was running in a forest in his wolf form, he didn't know where he was going but he knew it had to be important. Stopping in the middle of a clearing, he turned back into his human form and began to look around. It was quiet for a while, the only thing he heard was birds chirping. Before he could decide what to do, he heard rustling. Footsteps he realized, that's all he heard were footsteps before someone grabbed his shoulder and quickly turned him around. He was now staring into golden eyes. 

BAM!! 

Jacob jolted slightly at the loud noise with a loud groan of his own. He ran his free hand over his face before he slowly opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling of the motel room he was in, it was still dark out so it was either early as hell or late as fuck - either one was not the time to be slamming doors!! "Whoever the fuck that is better be dying," he grumbled as he shifted the girl that was laying on him closer to him so that he could bury his face into her hair, he knew it wasn't anyone he knew after all he only knew a handful of people and the only person that it could be would either never slam his door or be yelled at by his brother. Since he didn't hear yelling he knew it was neither Sam or Dean. 

Sam and Dean Winchester, two hunters found him and took him to a hospital along with their little sister Henrietta Winchester. She was the girl asleep on his chest, he was grateful for her. She convinced the brothers not to kill him, after his injuries healed too fast for a normal human being, but instead to bring him with them and try to help him recover his memories. 

He closed his eyes and thought about that day.

Jacob groaned loudly as he opened his eyes. Looking around his surroundings he realized he was in a hospital aaaand he was handcuffed to the bed. He began to panic and sit up but was pushed back down, a hand was placed on his mouth, and a knife to his throat before he could yell for help.  

Looking at the person he saw that it was a woman, she was beautiful and at that moment it was clear to him - he didn't know where he was, he didn't even know who he was, but he knew that she was his everything and that was all that mattered in that very moment. 

They took pity on him when they realized he knew nothing about himself, well Sam and Henrietta did. Dean was convinced after they both gave him puppy dog eyes. He's been with them ever since. The only thing he learned from his previous life was that his game was Jacob and he was some type of wolf shifter. But thanks to the Winchesters he knew how to fight, hunt the supernatural, shoot a gun, and so much more. 

He was sure he was doing better now than before. Snuggling close, he smiled softly. "Another nightmare?" He heard Henrietta mumble sleepily. "Just some jackass," he mumbled back urging her to go back to bed. He felt her nod before snuggling closer to him. He could feel her going back to sleep.

He didn't even know his last name. But it didn't matter, he decided that when he finally married his beautiful fiance he was going to take her last name. She wants him to remember his so that they can both have his last name but he doesn't care that much about his past. 

She was his future.

- Hours Later - 

Henrietta sat up as best as she could with Jacob's arm wrapped around her waist. She looked down at him with a loving smile as she stretched, he was looking up at her the very same. "You're getting better on these hunts, now what do you want for breakfast?" 

Jacob merely smirked before pulling her down onto the bed. "You."