prologue

Hey guys so i am starting this story from the start with new concept
.....................................
The man in his 60s stared at Adheer Singhania with his steel eyes.

Agar aj tum yaha se gaye to mai tumsai vo chinu ga jo tum soch bhi nahi sakte 

he said sternly.

Tumhari jaan se bhi jada pyari cheej ko cheen lunga

he added, his gaze unwavering.

Adheer returned the stare with his cold eyes.

"Meri jaan mere pass se," he said firmly, while walking towards his three brothers and pregnant mother.

"Mere bache aur meri maa hi mera pariwar hai... aur vahi meri jaan," he affirmed.

"App mujhe rok nahi sakte, Mr. Singhania," he stated, determination in his voice.

The old man smirked, as if planning something devious. He glanced at his daughter-in-law's belly and then at Adheer.

"Bohot pachtaoge," he said cryptically.

Seven months later,

Adheer sat in the hospital with tense expression. His brothers were scared, anticipating the news.

The doctor approached Adheer, his face somber.

"Doctor: I am sorry, per ham bache ko bacha nahi paye," he said softly.

Adheer closed his eyes..

"Meri maa?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Vo ab thik hai...unhe kuch hi ghante mai hosh aa jayega," the doctor assured him.

Adheer nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat. He glanced at his brothers.

Abhiraj looked heartbroken, while Ansh appeared confused by the events.

Now, how would he explain to the child that his chotu baby would not be coming into this world anymore?

Somewhere in the hospital

Adarsh Rai Singhania looked at his newborn grandson, who was sleeping peacefully in the nurse's arms. He caressed the child's face and said, "Maaf karna... magar in sabke zimmedar hum nahi balki tumhara bada bhai hai."

He then looked at the nurse and said, "Le jao isse... aur kahin fek do kisi anath aley mein."

The nurse nodded and walked away with the newborn, while Adarsh watched them going with a very dark, dirty smirk.

Sheene se laga ke rakhna chahte the na tum isse... ab dekh kaise main tere isse bache ko ek laawaris ki tarah zindagi jine mai majbur kardunga

To be continue