chapter 2 unexpected encounter

Rai Singhania Mansion

Ansh got out of the car as soon as he saw his bhaiya's car. He entered the house, and as expected, Adheer was waiting for him.

Ansh jumped on him and hugged him tightly. Adheer laughed and hugged him back.

Ansh: Aap aa gaye bhaiya... itna der kaise laga di... I missed you so much.

Adheer:missed u too jaan

Ansh got down he smiled at adheer but looked down when he raised his eyebrows at him.

Adheer: Kya kiya aaj college mein?

Ansh: Kuch nahi bhaiya, vo...

Adheer: *sternly* Ansh...

Ansh: Daanto mat na... aap abhi to aaye ho

Adheer sighed and pulled Ansh closer, hugging him.

Adheer: Thodi der mein meri study mein milna, hmm?

Ansh sulked but nodded.

Adheer kissed his forehead and said, Chal, muh mat bana... Then he walked towards Abhi, who was patiently waiting. Abhi made a face and hugged Adheer, saying,

Abhi: Aa gayi aapko apne bade bache ki yaad.

Adheer frowned, sensing something different in his voice. He broke the hug and cupped Abhi's face.

Adheer: Kya hua?

Abhi shook his head. Aditya had reminded him of his unborn brother.

Adheer wanted to know more but let it slide for now. He nodded and said,

Adheer: Chal, aaja, thoda rest karle.

Abhi: Nahi bhaiya, meri court mein hearing hai. Main chalta hu

Adheer nodded, and as Abhi walked out, Ansh back hugged him, making Adheer smile. He turned around, ruffled Ansh's hair, and said,

Adheer: Ja jake fresh ho aa, fir seedha meri study mein, hmm?

Ansh pouted, knowing what was coming for him.

Study

Ansh entered and saw Adheer sitting there, talking on the phone. Adheer looked up, making Ansh scared, as the look in his eyes said, "Ayansh beta, aaj to tu a gaya.

Adheer: Thanks Prithvi, i will make sure ki Ansh aisa dobara na kare.

Ansh gulped his Prithvi bhai must have told him everything.

Adheer: Betho.

Ansh nodded, waiting for Adheer to say something, but Adheer remained quiet, calming himself down before speaking to the kid.

Ansh:Bhaiya...*he said meekly*

Adheer: "Gaadi kis speed mein chala raha tha Ayansh?"

Ayansh flinched; his bhaiya only called him Ayansh when he was extremely upset.

Ansh: Bhaiya, main....sorry... par galti us ladke ki thi...*The last part came out as a whisper as Adheer glared at him*

Adheer: Phir nahi poochu ga... gaadi kis speed mein chala raha tha tu?

Ansh looked down. His bhaiya had told him not to drive rashly, but his stubborn ass never listened.

Adheer banged the table, making him scared.

Ansh: Bhaiya yaar... main...*Adheer held out his hand*

Adheer: Chabi de.

Ansh:Bhaiya...

Adheer:Chabi de, Ayansh

Ansh stood up....he was visibly upset...this is not fair bhaiya...yrr ho gayi na glati...jane do pls

Adheer: Ya to tu chabi de de, ya fir mere paas aur bhi tarike hain *He said calmly*

Ansh groaned and handed him his car keys, then dashed outside the room.

Adheer watched him go and sighed. He stood up, went to the cupboard, took out a blue box, and opened it. Inside was a chain with a small "a" pendant. He sighed and caressed it.

In the past, when Ansh was just 5 years old, he had asked a jeweler to make custom gold chains with "A" pendants for all his brothers. At that time, he just couldn't stop himself from ordering one for his unborn brother too.

He sigh Ansh is still young...he wont understand his fear....Adheer had lost one...he don't want to lose another.

Ansh, who was watching Adheer caressing the chain, felt guilty. He walked towards him and back hugged him.

Ansh: am sorry, bhaiya.

Adheer: I love you so much, Ansh... tu meri jaan hai... please careless mat hua kar

Ansh buried his face: I am sorry... I am really sorry, bhaiya.

Adheer: Koi baat nahi, Anshu, bas dhyan rakha kar

He turned around and wiped his tears.

Next day

Sunday

Adheer was sitting inside the cafe where he was attending a meeting; he owned the cafe.

Adheer got a call. He excused himself from his business associates and stood up to walk outside.

He was busy on his phone when he collided with someone. He looked down and saw a boy, nearly 15 years old, wearing the cafe's uniform.

He extended his hand and said, "I am sorry beta... tum thik ho?"

Aditya's breath hitched; that voice... why was his heart beating like this?

He looked up and frowned. Why was his enemy's brother here? Aditya looked at his hand....

Adheer felt wired....the boy...he looked s familiar.....he felt hi heart beating loudly

Aditya held his hand to got up.....but as soon as their hands met, they quickly pulled them back, feeling a current run through their bodies.

Abheer looked at aditya who was clutching his hand near his chest....his eyes reminding him of something...he reached out for the kid

But Aditya ran away, feeling restless, leaving Adheer to deal with his inner turmoil alone.

To be continue