chapter 3 ashiyana

Controlling his emotions, Adheer started walking out of the cafe. He was suddenly feeling suffocated.

He was about to exit when he heard some yelling from the kitchen side. Frowning, he started walking towards the kitchen.

Manager: Tera dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya? Sale, iske paise kya tera baap bharega?

Aditya looked down, clenching his fist. The manager was angry at him for breaking the coffee mug when he bumped into Adheer.

Manager (irritated): Tum anatho ko naukri mein rakhna hi nahi chahiye

Aditya clenched his jaw, controlling his tears.....Anath....that's what he was. He had no one to rely on, no one to look after him.

Adheer was listening everything quietly. What he heard had angered him. No kid deserves this type of treatment.

Adheer walked inside, shocking the manager. Aditya, who was unaware of his presence, felt an unknown type of peace, making him frown.

Manager: Arey sir, aap yaha?

Adheer: Yaha kya ho raha hai, Sukla? *stern*

Manager: Kuch nahi sir, nothing I can't handle.

Adheer glared at him fiercely. He didn't even know the kid, but he could feel his agony.

The manager got nervous, thinking Adheer was angry because of Aditya. He tried to assure him that he would kick the kid out.

Aditya flinched when he heard this. This job was really important to him; he needed the money. Gulping down his self-respect, Aditya was about to beg, but before he could speak, Adheer started talking.

Adheer: Kal mere office aake apna resignation le jana... you are fired. *steely voice*

The manager was shocked: S-sir, ye aap kya...

Adheer: If you can't treat the employees properly, then I will hire a new employer for them. I can't have my employees bullied by you.

Manager: But sir...

Adheer: I don't want any disturbance to the customers anymore. You can leave now.

At first, Aditya was shocked, but then he thought that maybe he would be fired too, as it had all started because of him.

Sighing, he started walking away. Maybe he would have to look for another job.

He was about to leave when Adheer stopped him.

Aditya turned around and looked at Adheer, who seemed to sense the emotions in the kid's eyes.

He eyes...it felt so familiar...

Aditya: Ji?

Adheer: Tum thik ho?

Aditya nodded. Pareshani ke liye sorry.

Adheer looked at the kid with soft eyes. Usually, he never spoke to strangers softly, but Aditya was different. The kid was tugging at his heartstrings without any reason.

Aditya, without waiting for his reply, walked away from there.

Abhiraj enter inside the orphanage...the same orphanage they had build......in the memory of there baby

Abhiraj sigh....he is missing his baby a lot......he looked at the orphanage and smiled softly

Ashiyana thats what the name of the orphanage was....

Adhiraj walked inside.....he had brought lots of gifts for the kids...

Aftet giving gifts to them...he decided to conduct a small inspection...