𐙚 001B - 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𐙚

// A/N //

uhhh, this is a NSFW version of the last chapter, please if you're not comfortable skip this and read the next one (this is my first time writing nsfw and sex scenes, but I will try my best! tell me what you think (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧)!

I'll try to do this very descriptive because I personally like it more, and I will try to make this slow and add the characters' feelings in the moment, so if you like a more rushed and just sex with no plot/no feelings, this is not the chapter for you, I'm so sorry ૮(˶╥︿╥)ა...

hope you'll enjoy this, little stars, see ya! ( ≧ᗜ≦) ✮⋆˙

// A/N //

---------------------------------------------- ❤︎

He looked at him for a second and then gently wrapped his arms around him and caressed his hair. Dazai didn't hug back immediately but eventually gave in and trapped him in his arms too. Chuuya held the prince close, rubbing his back with one hand. "..Is.. there anything I can do, to make you happy..?"

"..Yes.." Dazai's voice came out lower than usual, and more breathy, huskier. His eyes did not break eye contact with Chuuya for any reason, staring at him.

"..what is it?"

The bandaged hands of the taller placed on Chuuya's sides, sliding under his shirt. Chuuya's eyes widened. His mind wandered on how those hands would feel like all over his body. After a few seconds his shirt was gone. Chuuya's eyes scanned Dazai as he was pulled closer by him.

"Are you sure?.." Chuuya asked as he let out shaky breaths. Dazai smiled.

Their lips pressed together, before Dazai licked Chuuya's bottom lip. He bit down, and the ginger got the hint, as he parted his lips and kissed him back, both deepening the kiss as they tasted each other. It was perfect. The feeling of their lips pressing one against the other. How their saliva mixed, making both feel that tinge of excitement of tasting the other. Dazai tasted like fruits. Those expensive and rare fruits only royals could have. Chuuya, on the other hand, tasted like alcohol and salt.

But oh, how Dazai loved that taste. His hands gripped Chuuya's sides tighter, pulling him flush against him. He could feel his own arousal go high. He looked at Chuuya, who was sat on his lap, shirtless.

"..I love you Chuuya."

Chuuya smiled at him, before his smile slowly had grown into a smirk. He placed his hands on Dazai's shoulders, as he then gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Dazai held him by his hips, and his grip was tight. He kissed him back, before slightly pulling away and his lips moved down to his jaw. He showered Chuuya with kisses on his jaw, as the other closed his eyes, enjoying the soft and gentle touch.

Chuuya could feel Dazai's hot breath fan over his skin. Fuck, he shivered at every kiss on his neck, that at first were gentle and soft, but they slowly became more... hungry. They were open-mouthed, hot kisses. Chuuya's grip got tighter on his shoulders.

Dazai bit down on Chuuya's neck, right on his pulse point, sucking on it, at which Chuuya let out a shaky breath, that could be interpreted as a small whimper. Dazai licked the spot, where he left a hickey on. It was of a deep purple.

Oh, how he loved seeing Chuuya with those marks on him. That meant he owned him. That he was his. And Dazai Osamu took great care of his properties.

His bandaged hands slowly trailed down, pulling Chuuya's pants down. The ginger's breath hitched as he held onto Dazai tighter. The feeling of those hands on his body felt divine, intoxicating. And when Chuuya's body was naked, Dazai's eyes scanned it hungrily, but at the same time, he admired it like it was a treasure he had to keep from everyone.