CHAPTER - 11

The bright blue colour that was in the afternoon sky soon darkened as the world's night lamp in the form of circle  arises making the people see in the dark . The people in the hall slowly disappeared to their kingdoms leaving the 8 kingdoms to themselves .

" So are you staying here tonight " king han asked to the other kingdoms kings . " Well I would like to leave jeongin here for a few days . If it's okay ,king han " king Yang smiled gently receiving a chuckle from king han . " I am always okay with having jeongin here for as many days . I adore that kid " king han sweet voice spread the table of the kings . " Well , same here with me too " king hwang and other kings said the same thing as king hwang . " Well then the children are going to be staying for a few days .  It's settled " king han nodded to himself happy by the fact that his beloved children other than his own sons are going to stay with him for a few days .

" Okay then , we will let the kids know " the kings said as they called for their kids . The kids came running to them confusingly not understanding why their fathers were calling them . " So we decided that ........." king Yang paused looking at the kids who were frowning . " Come on papa , don't lag " jeongin pouted making king Yang chuckle and ruffle his hair . " Well,  we decided that you guys will be staying here for a few days " . Silence is all king Yang got until yelling was heard . " Innie , your staying here for a few days " jisung latched himself on jeongin again but this time jeongin didn't care . He was happy he got to stay with his hyungs . His lips turned upwards creating the most cute dimple smile .

Chan looked at seungmin who was smiling happily making his heart fuzzy with too many feelings of happiness and fluttering. He looked side to see hyunjin also looking at seungmin making his heart stop . He was looking at ' his ' crush smiling non stop making his smile drop within a second . He looked ahead only to see jeongin who had a tiny squirrel clinging to him , looking at hyunjin with his smile drop too . For a moment they made an eye contact making them smile for a second and returning to their dull attitude .

Soon Chan found himself climbing up the stairs with the others . His eyes formed a triangle between hyunjin to seungmin and jeongin to hyunjin . He sighed . ' Do I really have a chance ' he held a small smile before looking ahead . His eyes went to the only lovely couple of the group who were holding hands . He shook his looking at his second brother whose face was red .

He looked beside to see the least loving couple of the group standing beside each other with a huge distance between each other . But to his surprise he saw minho looking at jisung for a quite sometime as if he is not in this world and he is in another world called Han jisung . Chan really didn't think minho would love jisung since he was quite obsessed . Chan always believes in one thing :

Obsession is not love .

If he was really obsessed with the omega then he would definitely come in between hyunjin and seungmin since he is really has a quite possessive personality.  But he didn't. He didn't think obsession can ever be love . So he really hopes minho doesn't have an obsession over jisung . He really wanted jisung to have a nice partner who would always take care of him .

Soon the gangs entered the floor which was full of guest rooms . " So me and felix will be staying in my room " changbin spoke as they said theirs byes and left to their room . " Jeongin and I are going to sleep in my room " jisung smiled and almost took jeongins hand but his wrist was stopped . He looked up to see minho frowning . He dragged jisung to their room leaving the members confused .

" Damn , he is possessive " jeongin sighed . " Soo , who are going to sleep " hyunjin spoke looking eagerly at seungmin . Jeongin noticed both Chan and hyunjin staring at seungmin so he decided to butt in . " Okay , me and seungmin are going to sleep together " jeongin declared making the others look at him . " well,  I can't let seungmin fall into the hands of predators so I have to take him . Bye " jeongin smiled and looked at the elder who was looking at him with a sign of relief . " Come on hyung . Let's go " jeongin put his arm around seungmins shoulder and they both walked off leaving the other two in awkward atmosphere .

" Soo , shall we " Chan spoke ahead . Hyunjin nodded and they both went to their room . Meanwhile , seungmin and jeongin entered their guest room . " Thanks man " seungmin smiled at jeongin happily and at the same time relieved . " It's okay " jeongin returned the same smile . " Sooo , you like that hyunjin dude right ?" Seungmin spoke randomly as he saw jeongin whose eyes was widened . " How did you-" jeongin was utterly shocked . Was he that obvious ? " It was obvious by the way you look at him " jeongin blinked his eyes in shock . " I was that obvious " jeongin blurted out making seungmin laugh . " Yes you were " .

They both laughed unable to contain the laughter inside . " Soo you like channie hyung " jeongin looked at seungmin who nodded blushing . " I always had . He was always caring with me . I don't know if he likes me or not . " seungmin smile dropped at the thought of his heart getting crushed when he gets to know that Chan only sees him as a younger brother if that ever happens . We know that won't happen .

" Don't worry " jeongin reassured seungmin since he knows Chan has feelings for the elder . " I know but you should worry about yourself . That hyunjin dude is coming after me . Take some action innie " seungmin frowned . " But hyung even if I do something he will always see me as a younger brother . I can't do anything now " jeongin pouted sighing . " But innie , we can't say anything , what if he catches feelings for you " seungnin tried to motivate jeongin to take a step but jeongin didn't budge . " Hyung , how can he suddenly catches feelings for me when he has crush on you " jeongin looked at seungmin as if he was about to cry . Seungmin crashed jeongin with a hug making the younger drop his few tears .

" jeongin , if you hate me . I am sorry " seungmin apologized making jeongin look at him . " Hyung it's not your fault . It's that idiot hyungs fault . " jeongin patted seungmins shoulder . " Well I am okay if you don't hate me or blame me " seungmin puppy smile made jeongin smile too . " Shall we go to sleep " jeongin asked making seungmin and they took the rest of the day .

______________________________

Jisung felt like shit . Now he was trapped between the stupid white wall and the alpha he got married to . ' how many times will I be trapped between him and the wall 'jisung bit his lip . " Just what do you want , man " jisung rolled his eyes making minho annoyed . " Roll your eyes one more time , I will do something that will make you regret rolling your eyes at me " minhos controlling alpha voice made jisung gulp . He clenched his fists trying hard to not let minho get to him .

" don't try to control me " jisung glared making minho making him smirk internally . " Oh I can , princess " minhos voice got deep in the end making jisung clench his fists even more . " You don't have the right to " jisungs words made minho's want to tease him even more . " Well I have the right to princess " minho ran his two fingers around jisungs face making him turn his face away . " You don't. I didn't give you the right to control me . I have the right to control myself " . Minho poked his inner cheek with his tongue. He placed his arms around jisungs waist and dragged him close making him yelp . " Well , I think I heard someone say they are gonna cancel the marriage . I wonder what happened to them " minho smirked looking at jisung who was having a hard time trying to control himself from beating the elder to pulp .

" Well , I-I-i " jisung couldn't get out any words from his throat . " What ' I ' " minho raised his eyebrow as if he is mocking the younger who was unable to find any words . Minho moved even forward making his chest clash over the other who was now completely trapped . " Just , just get away from me " jisung completely pushed minho out of the way and ran to the nearest door and closed it after he got in .

He looked at the surrounding only to realize he was in the bathroom . " That pervert " jisung muttered to himself , face red. " Just how many days will this drama go on " he slid down the door and sat as he pulled his legs close to his chest . He hid his face between his arms . 

" Won't he ever leave me ? "

Or love me .............