Anidita reunited

After one week

Bondita is discharged. Anirudh nearly begged her to stay in Roy Choudhury Haveli so he can take care of her ( always be near her) Bondita is now home. Anirudh gentle placed her on the bed.

Anirudh - tum theek ho Bondita ? Koi pareshani toh nahi hai na ?

Bondita - mein theek hu Barrister babu.

Suddenly Bondita saw someone peeking from the door.

Bondita - Darvaze par kon hai ? Andar aao.

But no one came inside. Bondita looked at Anirudh confusingly to which he said.

Anirudh - mein jaakar dekhta hu

Saying this he stood up and went to see who's there. Bondita can see Anirudh smiling while looking at the person which made her more confuse. Anirudh looked at her and said.

Anirudh - Dekho tumse milne kon aaya hai ?

Bondita saw Radha scooped up in Anirudh's arms. Her small figure clinging onto him for comfort. A smile appeared on Bondita's face.

Bondita - Radha....

Anirudh - Ha ! Hamari princess Milne aayi hai. Kabse tumse milna chahti thi.

Bondita was happy seeing Radha after so long but she sensed something in Radha's emotions. Guilt ? Regret ? She put her thoughts aside and beckoned Radha to come closer to her.

Radha slowly came near Bondita and stood, looking at her with her big innocent eyes. Bondita smiled and said.

Bondita - Kesi ho ?

Radha sniffed and gave her a 'I am sorry ' card to her. Anirudh came closer and saw the card. While Bondita was reading the card, Anirudh rubbed her back to comfort her. While reading Bondita saw the lines :

I know Ma ye sab meri vajah se hua hai. Agar mein baba ke sath rehne ki zidd na karti toh ye kabhi nahi hota. Mein apko hurt nahi karna chahti thi. I am sorry. Aap khaoge toh mein apke sath vapas London bhi chal lungi.

Bondita look at her concerned and pulled her closer

Bondita - ye khuch bhi apki vajah se nahi hua hai. Samajh mein aaya ?

Radha looked at her with teary eyes and asked, her voice cracking.

Radha - Shotti ?

Bondita - Shotti !

Radha hugged Bondita tightly, but because of the bullet wound Bondita winced in pain.

Anirudh - princess....Ma ko taklif ho rahi hai

He took her in his arms and sat beside Bondita, so Bondita can comfort her.

Bondita - meri pyari beti aise thodi rote hai.....aap toh Ma ki pyari beti ho na ?

Anirudh - Ha. Aap toh ek princess ho....

While she was crying, her tears wetting his shirt and they both caresses her hairs in comforting manner to show their love to her.

Eventually Radha fell asleep in Anirudh's arms.

Anirudh - mein Radha ko uske kamre mein sulakar aata hu.

Bondita nods and Anirudh goes to Radha's room. He tucks her properly in her bed and gave a forehead kiss before leaving. He was going back in Bondita's room when he saw someone standing there. He silently peeked to see who it is.